• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Sagepay Form V1.20 Errors

Rebellion1986

Hello All,

My customers are experiencing a few technical difficulties. They are receiving messages such a the order has been unsuccessful and I am receiving success confirmations of these transactions, this is also confirmed when i login to sagepays server.

Kind regards.

Edited by Rebellion1986

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone help? I have to refund so many transactions everyday for a week now, and have contacted every customer to inform them of the problems. I have also confirmed that they are receiving a success email.

The scenario basically goes like this:

-Customer adds products to basket and continues to checkout.

-Goes to the sagepay form and input their details (Details are passed to checkout).

-Once entered the user hits confirm and are taking to checkout_confirmation.php where they are notified that the order has been unsuccessful.

-Both the customer and myself recieve a sucessful transactions and this is verified by loggin into sagepay.

I have the 4 Page checkout module installed although I cannot find this module on contributions to uninstall it. Unfortunately I cannot find my backup! so I am kicking myself for that, although I doubt that this is the problem.

I just purchased a SSL Certificate to allow me to use SAGE PAY Direct and I have more problems. Firstly I was receiving errors which was due to the Anti-XSS contributions (you are not suppose to be here, go away). So I uninstalled this add-on and after inputting my credit details I am always taken to Checkout_Confirmation.php error page, this is for all cards tested.

Can someone please help me out.

Regards.

Rebellion.

The scenario basically goes like this:

-Customer adds products to basket and continues to checkout.

-Goes to the sagepay form and input their details (Details are passed to checkout).

-Once entered the user hits confirm and are taking to checkout_confirmation.php where they are notified that the order has been unsuccessful.

-Both the customer and myself recieve a sucessful transactions and this is verified by loggin into sagepay.

I have the 4 Page checkout module installed although I cannot find this module on contributions to uninstall it. Unfortunately I cannot find my backup! so I am kicking myself for that, although I doubt that this is the problem.

I just purchased a SSL Certificate

Have you checked your SSL settings in the includes/configure file? This was partly my issue as seen here: other sage topic

I'm feeling lucky today......maybe someone will answer my post!

I do try and answer a simple post when I can just to give something back.

------------------------------------------------

PM me? - I'm not for hire

Thanks,

I modified the SSL (https wasn't input) although Sage-pay Form does not require SSL. Since last week I have reinstalled a fresh copy of OSCOMMERCE on WAMP copied all the cart files over to my live store and I am still experiencing the same problem. Most customers are taken to checkoutconfirm.php after they have purchased an item and they are provided with an error; there was a problem with there order please try another card (which they then do). We both receive an email notifying that the transaction has been successful. The Sage-pay unique reference ID is shown like: 20091115133740-156- there are digits missing, the reference number should look like 20091114053407-155-42997. The orders with the Reference ID missing are not displaying when logging into my admin section.

This is really driving my patience up the wall as I have literally revamped my checkout process to stock layout and I am still getting problems. Sage-pay are no help because they are basically saying that its my success URL although some people are taken the the success page (the orders with the full reference ID) but most are taken back to checkoutconfirm.php.

If I dont get this resolved soon I am going to switch to pay-point. Any additional help will be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards.

I modified the SSL (https wasn't input) although Sage-pay Form does not require SSL.

I know it doesn't require SSL but these settings made a difference to my issue, perhaps I should have said check your cookie domain settings in the configure file, sorry. Post your includes/configure.php file minus the sensitive password/ database info. Maybe someone can take a look?

Changing the settings here pretty much solved this issue for me. I was still getting this error occassionally however and having people pay twice. I moved to Server module yesterday and so far it has been fine.

to late for me to edit - need to know if ssl is issued to www.site.com or .site.com

comodo certs can be used with or without www but the rest of the settings must match eachother.

to late for me to edit - need to know if ssl is issued to www.site.com or .site.com

comodo certs can be used with or without www but the rest of the settings must match eachother.

<?php

define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://www.just-herbs.co.uk');

define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'https://www.just-herbs.co.uk');

define('ENABLE_SSL', true);

define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'www.just-herbs.co.uk');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'www.just-herbs.co.uk');

define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', '/');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', '/');

define('DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG', '/');

define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '/');

define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', 'images/');

define('DIR_WS_ICONS', DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icons/');

define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', 'includes/');

define('DIR_WS_BOXES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'boxes/');

define('DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'functions/');

define('DIR_WS_CLASSES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'classes/');

define('DIR_WS_MODULES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'modules/');

define('DIR_WS_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'languages/');

define('DIR_WS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', 'pub/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', 'Location/html/');

define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'download/');

define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'pub/');

define('DB_SERVER', '');

define('DB_SERVER_USERNAME', '');

define('DB_SERVER_PASSWORD', '');

define('DB_DATABASE', '');

define('USE_PCONNECT', 'false');

define('STORE_SESSIONS', 'mysql');

?>

If I use sagepay server contribution i get the 4220 error, I hear that you resolved this problem, I purchased a dedicated IP for this but I am still experiencing the issue.

your SSL is issued to just-herbs.co.uk and you have a red apostrophe on the padlock so something is wrong there.

you need to remove the www. There are other posts on SSL settings which you should search for to get the right ones here is one: SSL guide for innocent

What is the full error you're getting on server? It could be related.

Edited by tigergirl

Sagepay Form;

I am sure that the www. is necessary.

Sagepay Server:

The error is concerning the Static IP address you had a similar problem that you mentioned in an earlier post but I dont know how you resolved the issue, apologies it was error 4020.

Edited by Rebellion1986

well you have errors with your ssl so need to get the settings correct first off so will have to read the help posts to find the right setting for a cert issued without www. and I'm certain you need to remove some of the www. from the configure file, sorry I don't know it for you exactly - maybe someone else can say? To find your fixed IP you can use the show post url

1) Back up the file.

In the file includes/modules/payment/sage_pay_server.php find:

case 'Test':
           $gateway_url = 'https://test.sagepay.com/gateway/service/vspserver-register.vsp';
           break;

change to:

case 'Test':
           $gateway_url = 'https://ukvpstest.protx.com/showpost/viewpost.asp';
           break;

2)use the module in Test mode and run a sale through your website as if you were going to pay at sage - you will end up on the show post url.

3)phone sage support and get them to tell you the Fixed IP of your server.

4)log in to your sage admin test account and enter this IP number in the account parameters section

5)reverse the snippet of code I posted so you're using the test server and not show post for future orders.

6)try to use the module again

I phoned sage yesterday and they answered after 2 rings! and were very helpful. If you email them, expect to wait a few days for a reply...

Edited by tigergirl

well you have errors with your ssl so need to get the settings correct first off so will have to read the help posts to find the right setting for a cert issued without www. and I'm certain you need to remove some of the www. from the configure file, sorry I don't know it for you exactly - maybe someone else can say? To find your fixed IP you can use the show post url

1) Back up the file.

In the file includes/modules/payment/sage_pay_server.php find:

case 'Test':
           $gateway_url = 'https://test.sagepay.com/gateway/service/vspserver-register.vsp';
           break;

change to:

case 'Test':
           $gateway_url = 'https://ukvpstest.protx.com/showpost/viewpost.asp';
           break;

2)use the module in Test mode and run a sale through your website as if you were going to pay at sage - you will end up on the show post url.

3)phone sage support and get them to tell you the Fixed IP of your server.

4)log in to your sage admin test account and enter this IP number in the account parameters section

5)reverse the snippet of code I posted so you're using the test server and not show post for future orders.

6)try to use the module again

I phoned sage yesterday and they answered after 2 rings! and were very helpful. If you email them, expect to wait a few days for a reply...

Hello tigergirl,

I didn't use those instructions, I basically logged into my hosting and copied my dedicated IP address to my (Valid IP Addresses for this Account) Sage-pay account. It now allows me to checkout using Sage-pay server do I still have to contact sage-pay to notify them about my new dedicated IP?

do I still have to contact sage-pay to notify them about my new dedicated IP?

no you don't - it was more of them telling you by looking at their logs after you hit the showpost url. glad you got the IP from your host, and glad it's connecting now. The instructions will surely help others whose hosts don't know their finger from their armpit! So you've obviously got a different host to me :)

Now - go fix the ssl!!

I am now getting a new error

Bah, one error after another!

HTTP Status Code: 500

HTTP Status Message: The request was unsuccessful due to an unexpected condition encountered by the server.

Error Code : 5006

Error Description : Unable to redirect to Vendor's web site. The Vendor failed to provide a RedirectionURL.

Bah, one error after another!

I know how it feels, believe me. I really think you need to fix the ssl, you're padlock bottom right of screen should not have a red exclamation mark. I just posted about this error on the other server thread - other people re gettin this error too. Have you tested on the simulator at sage?

Why don't you try this:

define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://just-herbs.co.uk');
define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'https://just-herbs.co.uk');
define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'just-herbs.co.uk');
define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'just-herbs.co.uk');

or

You'll need to use the cpanel file manager on your hosting account to change the permissions to allow editing of the file.

Edited by tigergirl

I know how it feels, believe me. I really think you need to fix the ssl, you're padlock bottom right of screen should not have a red exclamation mark. I just posted about this error on the other server thread - other people re gettin this error too. Have you tested on the simulator at sage?

Why don't you try this:

define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://just-herbs.co.uk');
define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'just-herbs.co.uk');

or

You'll need to use the cpanel file manager on your hosting account to change the permissions to allow editing of the file.

Hello Tigergirl,

I have tried the changes you suggested, but they make no effect, its still having the ! next to the SSL symbol.

If i set the Sagepay server to low then I get this error:

HTTP Status Code: 408

HTTP Status Message: The client failed to send a request in the time allowed by the server.

Error Code : 5999

Error Description : The Session is invalid or has expired.

I have tried the changes you suggested, but they make no effect, its still having the ! next to the SSL symbol.

this could be a link to http:www instead of img src= somewhere on your page and needs to be fixed - there are other posts about this error.

HTTP Status Code:	 408
HTTP Status Message:	 The client failed to send a request in the time allowed by the server.
Error Code :	 5999
Error Description :	 The Session is invalid or has expired.

try "normal"

"low" is for when you have written your own payment page as far as I'm aware

If I were you I would test the different SSL settings with the Form module to see if you can get passed the previous error of no admin update. when you change the configure files, you will need to clear the cache/ temp files etc on your browser so you aren't using stored pages.

PS

in my last post I meant others getting the Error Code : 5006 , not the red exclamation !

Edited by tigergirl

this could be a link to http:www instead of img src= somewhere on your page and needs to be fixed - there are other posts about this error.

HTTP Status Code:	 408
HTTP Status Message:	 The client failed to send a request in the time allowed by the server.
Error Code :	 5999
Error Description :	 The Session is invalid or has expired.

try "normal"

"low" is for when you have written your own payment page as far as I'm aware

If I were you I would test the different SSL settings with the Form module to see if you can get passed the previous error of no admin update. when you change the configure files, you will need to clear the cache/ temp files etc on your browser so you aren't using stored pages.

PS

in my last post I meant others getting the Error Code : 5006 , not the red exclamation !

Hello Tigergirl,

Normal gives me this error code:

HTTP Status Code: 500

HTTP Status Message: The request was unsuccessful due to an unexpected condition encountered by the server.

Error Code : 5006

Error Description : Unable to redirect to Vendor's web site. The Vendor failed to provide a RedirectionURL.

Low give me this error code:

HTTP Status Code: 408

HTTP Status Message: The client failed to send a request in the time allowed by the server.

Error Code : 5999

Error Description : The Session is invalid or has expired.

The form module works but like i said some customers keep getting redirected to the "please try again" checkout confirmation page. The transaction goes through successfully, we both receive confirmation emails, but so many people keep retrying their cards that i have to refund 5+ transactions a day! furthermore I have to send emails or phone customers to tell them about this problem.

The form module works but like i said some customers keep getting redirected to the "please try again" checkout confirmation page. The transaction goes through successfully, we both receive confirmation emails, but so many people keep retrying their cards that i have to refund 5+ transactions a day! furthermore I have to send emails or phone customers to tell them about this problem.

well that's what I had and it was the cookie domain setting that was wrong, when I added a www. to mine it worked instantly. My ssl settings were untouched for a long time and I never knew they were wrong until in installed sage form. Now as I said your SSL settings don't appear to match your ssl but...

and you're getting a session issue. now, when I was messing with my ssl settings, when I hadn't reset the browser cache I had a session issue. Maybe in a month you'll get back to the ssl settings and fix it. If I am wrong, I apologise.

I did notice you're site was quite slowe to load which may be a factor with Form but there is still something else going on if server isn't palying ball either.

Hopefully someone else can help you but sadly there aren't many replying on sage posts in this house. Is Harald around?

PS

my transaction ID's aren't always correct either, but it's not major if I don't see the cart id as it means nothing to me anyway,

Edited by tigergirl

I purchased a SSL certificate while I had this problem with my sagepay form hoping the server module would resolve the redirection URL error unfortunately it did not.

I resolved the 5999 error by reinstalling the server module however even by using the iframe module i still get the 5006 module.

I purchased a SSL certificate while I had this problem with my sagepay form hoping the server module would resolve the redirection URL error unfortunately it did not.

I resolved the 5999 error by reinstalling the server module however even by using the iframe module i still get the 5006 module.

AH! I finally resolved the problem! SEO URL's is incompatible with this module. I checked the URL before I checked out and I saw that the redirected URL was different to the outgoing URL. SEO URLs must modify the URL all the time, this is why most of my customers were redirected to another page! If anyone is presented with the 5006 error and they have SEO URLs Installed, you may want to uninstall the module and test again.

This means bad for my SEO as some of my pages have google page rank 1, so I will have to try and see if the new update of SEO URLs is compatible with this module, thanks anyway for the help!

Edited by Rebellion1986

AH! I finally resolved the problem! SEO URL's is incompatible with this module. I checked the URL before I checked out and I saw that the redirected URL was different to the outgoing URL. SEO URLs must modify the URL all the time, this is why most of my customers were redirected to another page! If anyone is presented with the 5006 error and they have SEO URLs Installed, you may want to uninstall the module and test again.

This means bad for my SEO as some of my pages have google page rank 1, so I will have to try and see if the new update of SEO URLs is compatible with this module, thanks anyway for the help!

OK! it seems this error has started to come back regardless of SEO URLS switched on or off! any sugesstions?

• 1 year later...

Hello im new here.. i also have a same problem. Im from Malaysia and using NBePAY payment module. They also can help me with this problem. So i suggest to change the word from that checkout unsuccessful. But i can't find that page to edit. May someone help me to edit this word. Thanks :)