• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

error with addon

i have added the calender of events to and in the admin side i get this error Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /home/rvrwind/public_html/admin/includes/classes/table_block.php on line 67

any ideas on what is causing this ?

not exactly the same in the other post i added it and then it didnt work cuased my site to go totaly down and i removed it and it still wouldnt come back now the site is back up and i did a proper save and now trying to get it to work its a contrib problem now not a get me up again problem so i just thought it would be a new post

this source of the error could be in the file event_drop_dns.php (/boxes/), which is called by the events_manager.php. try the following fix:

find

echo $box->menuBox($heading,'');

(there are two occurances)

replace it with:

$content_array = array();
echo $box->menuBox($heading,$content_array);

this is a php5 thing.

Ken

commercial support - unProtected channel, not to be confused with the forum with same name - open to everyone who need some professional help: either PM/email me, or go to my website (URL can be found in my profile).

over 20 years of computer programming experience.

that definatly helped i am now able to create and edit events on the calendar but when i go to the site (www.pcncautomation.net) and look at the event i created it does not show on the page seems to all be working but it doesnt display the event and when i went to the error log in cpanel this is the line that was on it

-------- [sat Oct 24 16:56:07 2009] [error] [client 75.207.56.90] File does not exist: /home/rvrwind/public_html/500.shtml, referer: http://www.pcncautomation.net/admin/events_manager.php?&eID=&action=preview ---------

i know basicly it is saying i dont have a web page for the error but 500.shtml is a page for an internal sever error any ideas on what is happening?