• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Stupid Question Please Help

craigfh

I am trying to add some tracking code to the footers and to the headers. However I add the code but it does not show up on the site. I edited the footer.php and header.php and nothing shows up on the site. Is there something I'm suppose to do to go live? I am not fimaliar with this system and can't find an operator manual that tells how to manage these items. I do not have FTP access to the site only using the file manager.

I am trying to add some tracking code to the footers and to the headers. However I add the code but it does not show up on the site. I edited the footer.php and header.php and nothing shows up on the site. Is there something I'm suppose to do to go live? I am not fimaliar with this system and can't find an operator manual that tells how to manage these items. I do not have FTP access to the site only using the file manager.

What version of osC are you using? Regardless, my suggestion is that you stop using file manager and get ftp access ASAP.

I'm not sure what version.

E-Commerce Engine Copyright © 2005 osCommerce

osCommerce provides no warranty and is redistributable under the GNU General Public License

I don't see anything here that tells me the version.

this customer we just picked up and I'm just trying to add Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools and Another tracking software. I have never used osCommerce before (we use cube cart) unfortunately I won't be able to get FTP access until after the weekend and really need to start tracking stats.