• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

subfolders

Hi,

Thank you for the great contribution and the continuing support.

Currently I only have downloadable files in my store and I uploaded the zip files into subfolders (\catalog\download\english\english-kit\en-kits-boys\filename.zip).

I cant get the download links appear unless I move the files out from the subfolders into the download folder.

Is there any character I can't use in the file names? Is there any limit on how many subfolders can I have?

Do I have to use _ in the file or folder names?

I guess these are pretty basic things but I do not have any previous experience on anything like this.

I am using authorizenet.aim payment module in test mode now. When I put the file directly in the download folder and update the order status to download available I get the download link to the file. Will the order status update automatically after my account goes live?

If I like to have products to be shipped out too do I use the osc shipping modules or I have to set it up in the product attributes?

I searched the forum for these basic things but couldn't find any answers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Eva

Hi,

Thank you for the great contribution and the continuing support.

Currently I only have downloadable files in my store and I uploaded the zip files into subfolders (\catalog\download\english\english-kit\en-kits-boys\filename.zip).

I cant get the download links appear unless I move the files out from the subfolders into the download folder.

Is there any character I can't use in the file names? Is there any limit on how many subfolders can I have?

Do I have to use _ in the file or folder names?

I guess these are pretty basic things but I do not have any previous experience on anything like this.

I am using authorizenet.aim payment module in test mode now. When I put the file directly in the download folder and update the order status to download available I get the download link to the file. Will the order status update automatically after my account goes live?

If I like to have products to be shipped out too do I use the osc shipping modules or I have to set it up in the product attributes?

I searched the forum for these basic things but couldn't find any answers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Eva

Sorry, I posted in the wrong section. I need help with the Super Download Shop contribution.