• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

includes in post nov snapshots

ukracer

Hi

I seem to have a problem with includes in a post nove snapshot has the way the incudes are handles been changed since then. It has been suggested that my problem lies with the server I am on but OScommerce works just fine its just a contrib that fails to worek for me.......others have installed it successfully so what could I be doing wrong and or how copuld I fix it.

Many thanks in advance

Oh the site is www.dcracing.co.uk/catalog/default.php and try clicking on live chat you will see what I mean!

Hi

I seem to have a problem with includes in a post nove snapshot has the way the incudes are handles been changed since then.  It has been suggested that my problem lies with the server I am on but OScommerce works just fine its just a contrib that fails to worek for me.......others have installed it successfully so what could I be doing wrong and or how copuld I fix it.

Many thanks in advance

Oh the site is www.dcracing.co.uk/catalog/default.php and try clicking on live chat you will see what I mean!

In an attempt to solve this problem once and for all as its not just me that has it I have been advised to add some info.

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/viewtopic.php...t=live&start=90

is the thread you can find out what is happening.

BUT basically a guy has produced a contrib that seems not to work on some specific snapshots. We cant find out why and also I do not know how to debug......in that I mean step through the script as it gives an error message but we can't see why!

A suggestion was made to change include to require but all that does is supress the error messages but the script still has problems finding the file it should BUT the file is most certainly there!

Could someone PLEASE give us some other ides how to solve this problem!?