• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Separate Price per Customer + Product Listing Enhancements

Goerg

Hi

I installed succesfully Separate Price per Customer 4.2 and it´s working ok.

Now I want to add the Product Listing Enhancements and have problems to join both contributions specially in /include/modules/product_listing.php, because this file is quite different from the original one. I asked Sam, the creator of Product Listing, but he thinks I must do the modification in index.php.

Has anyone has accomplished to install both modules?

Jorge

I kept looking around and Sam had a solution that worked in an earlier thread, as he wrote there, in /include/modules/product_listing.php

Find (293)

while ($products = tep_db_fetch_array($listing_query)) {

Replace with:

$no_of_listings = tep_db_num_rows($listing_query);

if(isset($_SESSION['sppc_customer_group_id']) && $_SESSION['sppc_customer_group_id'] != '0') {
 $customer_group_id = $_SESSION['sppc_customer_group_id'];
 } else {
  $customer_group_id = '0';
 }

while ($_listing = tep_db_fetch_array($listing_query)) {
       $listing[] = $_listing;
       $list_of_prdct_ids[] = $_listing['products_id'];
       }

if ($customer_group_id != '0') {
 $pg_query = tep_db_query("select pg.products_id, customers_group_price as price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_GROUPS . " pg where products_id in (" . implode(',', $list_of_prdct_ids) . ") and pg.customers_group_id = '" . $customer_group_id . "'");

while ($pg_array = tep_db_fetch_array($pg_query)) {
       $new_prices[] = array ('products_id' => $pg_array['products_id'], 'products_price' => $pg_array['price'], 'specials_new_products_price' => '', 'final_price' => $pg_array['price']);
       }
       for ($x = 0; $x < $no_of_listings; $x++) {
         if(!empty($new_prices)) {
               for ($i = 0; $i < count($new_prices); $i++) {
                       if( $listing[$x]['products_id'] == $new_prices[$i]['products_id'] ) {
                               $listing[$x]['products_price'] = $new_prices[$i]['products_price'];
                               $listing[$x]['final_price'] = $new_prices[$i]['final_price'];
                         }
                 }
               } // end if(!empty($new_prices)
       $listing[$x]['specials_new_products_price'] = ''; // makes sure that a retail specials price doesn't carry over to another customer group
       $listing[$x]['final_price'] = $listing[$x]['products_price']; // final price should not be the retail special price
  } 
} 

$specials_query = tep_db_query("select products_id, specials_new_products_price from " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " where products_id in (" . implode(',', $list_of_prdct_ids) . ") and status = '1' and customers_group_id = '" . $customer_group_id . "'");
       while ($specials_array = tep_db_fetch_array($specials_query)) {
       $new_s_prices[] = array ('products_id' => $specials_array['products_id'], 'products_price' => '', 'specials_new_products_price' => $specials_array['specials_new_products_price'] , 'final_price' => $specials_array['specials_new_products_price']);
       }

// add the correct specials_new_products_price and replace final_price
       for ($x = 0; $x < $no_of_listings; $x++) {
       if(!empty($new_s_prices)) {
               for ($i = 0; $i < count($new_s_prices); $i++) {
                       if( $listing[$x]['products_id'] == $new_s_prices[$i]['products_id'] ) {
                       $listing[$x]['specials_new_products_price'] = $new_s_prices[$i]['specials_new_products_price'];
                       $listing[$x]['final_price'] = $new_s_prices[$i]['final_price'];
                       }
               }
         } // end if(!empty($new_s_prices)
       } // end for ($x = 0; $x < $no_of_listings; $x++)

reset($listing);
 while (list($key, $products) = each($listing)) {

Give it a try...

Hi Yicon

I did a try without success. I guess the place to make the insert is right, not line 293 but 332 in current version.

Yesterday I was trying to solve it all the day.

I think that besides of doing this insert, changes must be done in other places, some 30 lines after this insert.

I see the problem like this:

In Separate Prices, the array is builded with:

$listing[$x]['products_price']

where $x will be the different kind of clients list. The original one is $listing[$x]['products_price']

In Product Listing Enhancements Sam works with other array: $products['products_id']

So, besides of inserting the Separate Price code in Product Listing Enhancements, some modifications must be done in the arrays, maybe make

$products['products_id'] = $listing[$x]['products_price']

in some part of the code.

Perhaps Sam can help with it

Jorge