• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

does it still work

andy_1984

been reading a few topics here regarding changes being made by rbs worldpay i am just about to install the worldpay 4.0 v1.0 located here

just wondering if at present this contribution still works, and as my customer has not yet setup his worldpay account i cannot test it.

also im hesitant to download from the contributions page as there are so many different people adding fix's and 6 other downloads from people with NO NAMES!

i dont know which download to use which one is trusted and who are these people with no names can these downloads really be trusted.

i feel my thoughts are warranted with regards to online payment security and would like a little reassurance.

been reading a few topics here regarding changes being made by rbs worldpay i am just about to install the worldpay 4.0 v1.0 located here

just wondering if at present this contribution still works, and as my customer has not yet setup his worldpay account i cannot test it.

also im hesitant to download from the contributions page as there are so many different people adding fix's and 6 other downloads from people with NO NAMES!

i dont know which download to use which one is trusted and who are these people with no names can these downloads really be trusted.

i feel my thoughts are warranted with regards to online payment security and would like a little reassurance.

There doesn't seem to be much activity in this part of the forum but World Pay Junior contrib works with minor tweaks. (Don't send the comma to RBS basically)

Not sure on the difference between Junior and the 4.0 TBH. As long as the money rolls in lol