• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fraudlabs Contribution

iflyamphib

I could not find a support thread for this contrib. I installed this contrib (http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6954/v,22) on a dev site to test. I have the following conflict and am not sure how to fix this.

When installed and placing a test order, I receive the following error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/recmob/public_html/CodeTest/includes/modules/fraudlabs/fraudlabs_process.php:56) in /home/recmob/public_html/CodeTest/includes/functions/general.php on line 33

Even with the above error (which the client sees), the order itself goes through and is recorded.

Line 33 in general.php is: header('Location: ' . $url);

If I comment out line 33, and reload the page (or a new test order entirely), the page is blank upon submitting the order - yet the order does go through.

Looking at file: /fraudlabs_process.php:56

The only line in the file that deals anything with headers is line 54:

list($headers, $output) = explode("\r\n\r\n", $buffer);

If I comment that line out and test, then the order upon checkout displays as it should, the order in admin shows as it should, but then of course the Fraudlabs result does not work at all.

Can anyone offer any hints?

Headers Already Sent

Click the link above for an explanation.

The problem is in /CodeTest/includes/modules/fraudlabs/fraudlabs_process.php (line 56)

Most likely "whitespace(s)" at the end.

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Thanks for the try, that was one I wasn't aware of. Unfortunately that didn't do it. No whitespace at either end of the file, and also checked line for line. Jim

Headers Already Sent

Click the link above for an explanation.

The problem is in /CodeTest/includes/modules/fraudlabs/fraudlabs_process.php (line 56)

Most likely "whitespace(s)" at the end.

This is line 56 from /CodeTest/includes/modules/fraudlabs/fraudlabs_process.php:

echo GetXMLValue($output, 'POSTALCITYMATCH');

Change it to this:

//		echo GetXMLValue($output, 'POSTALCITYMATCH');

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

That seemed to have worked, but in a nutshell, why? Do you also use this contrib germ? Thank you for assisting with this!

This is line 56 from /CodeTest/includes/modules/fraudlabs/fraudlabs_process.php:

echo GetXMLValue($output, 'POSTALCITYMATCH');

Change it to this:

//		echo GetXMLValue($output, 'POSTALCITYMATCH');

I don't use this contrib, but I downloaded it to see what the possible causes of the error might be.

As far as I can see this line serves no useful purpose other than to cause the error you were experiencing....

:huh:

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help