• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ccbill payment module

svilclem

I have installed the ccbill dynamic pricing module on oscommerce 2.2 A client is able to checkout and their credit card is billed BUT unlike other payment modules the transaction does not complete in oscommerce. The client receives an order confirmation for their "subscription and membership" from CCBill. The client does not receive an email from oscommerce confirming the order. The store admin does not show a completed order. The stock level does not change. The client can log in to the store after ccbill has charged the credit card. When they look at their shopping cart, the previously purchased items are still sitting in the cart.

Transactions and email confirmations when using the not for production credit card module do proceed as expected. This confirms that my store is configured correctly

Has anyone been able to successfully use CCBill for hard goods order processing?

• 1 year later...

I have installed the ccbill dynamic pricing module on oscommerce 2.2 A client is able to checkout and their credit card is billed BUT unlike other payment modules the transaction does not complete in oscommerce. The client receives an order confirmation for their "subscription and membership" from CCBill. The client does not receive an email from oscommerce confirming the order. The store admin does not show a completed order. The stock level does not change. The client can log in to the store after ccbill has charged the credit card. When they look at their shopping cart, the previously purchased items are still sitting in the cart.

Transactions and email confirmations when using the not for production credit card module do proceed as expected. This confirms that my store is configured correctly

Has anyone been able to successfully use CCBill for hard goods order processing?

I have exactly the same behavior except that it happens when I use the CCBill test CC# as well. Were you able to get this resolved? Thanks> - mark

• 4 months later...