• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Backup All Store Files In Zip Format

spooks

Hi,

I must admit I hadn't tested in that mode, but now I have & can confirm that this is indeed a issue, blush.gif When I've time I will see if I can find a solution, in the meantime you could simply turn off your ssl for admin do the backup, then revert, its a lot faster than downloading it all by ftp still. wink.gif

No worries spooks - I'll make do and mend for now :thumbsup: - I'll keep an eye out for a fix though if you come up with one.

Thanks for the help.

• 1 month later...

Sam,

I tried to modify line 59 of backup_store_files.php to include more folders that are bulky for me, but I am not sure I did this correct. The mod took the file size from 96MB to 8.6MB, which should now allow this to work, but I am still getting errors. My entire catalog folder on my local drive is 24MB, with the images folder minus pub folder and minus the download folder, and yet I am now getting this error: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 8650752 bytes) in /home/*****/*******/catalog/admin/backup_store_files.php on line 62. If I try to increase the memory size, on line 19, to my host limit of 64MB, I get error: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 14060980 bytes) in /home/*****/*******/catalog/admin/includes/classes/zip.class.php on line 113. I am not sure why the two bytes tried to allocate are different.

Line 59 Mod:

if (strpos($arquivo,DIR_FS_BACKUP) === 0 || strpos($arquivo,DIR_FS_CACHE) === 0 || strpos($arquivo,DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_IMAGES) === 0 || strpos($arquivo,DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_PUB) === 0 || strpos($arquivo,DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_DOWNLOAD) === 0)continue;

Any ideas or anymore info needed? Are there some settings I need to make within Oscommerce that I am missing? Thanks much.

Thanks, that would depend on the contents of DIR_FS_CACHE, although the default is only the name of the cache folder, this often causes problems, ideally DIR_FS_CACHE should contain the full path to the folder, so in any update, my preferance in this case would be to simply advise of the prefered contents of DIR_FS_CACHE.

As I think I explained here already, the current version needs to hold 2 copies of the site in memory, so will need a lot more space than the site size.

See what else you can exlude, perhaps you have language files you don't use?

My purpose for the release was to remove a security loophole in the original, I've not had time to improve the code as well.

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

• 3 weeks later...

Sam, thank you for updating this contribution. I was having similar problem as mentioned earlier, after hitting the button, I was receiving 500 error in IE and in Firefox "can't find the file at http://www.mystore.com/admin/backup_store_files.php?action=savenow."

I've tried to remove the .htaccess from admin but the result was the same. I kept trying and after removing this line from user.ini

display_errors = 0

it started working, HOWEVER, the zip file is empty and after trying to open it, I'm receiving: Error in packed file c:\my_store_backup_date.zip

Any ideas please? Running PHP 5.3.1 if that helps.

Absinthe Original Liquor Store

Sam, thank you for updating this contribution. I was having similar problem as mentioned earlier, after hitting the button, I was receiving 500 error in IE and in Firefox "can't find the file at http://www.mystore.com/admin/backup_store_files.php?action=savenow."

I've tried to remove the .htaccess from admin but the result was the same. I kept trying and after removing this line from user.ini

display_errors = 0

it started working, HOWEVER, the zip file is empty and after trying to open it, I'm receiving: Error in packed file c:\my_store_backup_date.zip

Any ideas please? Running PHP 5.3.1 if that helps.

There are a number of issues with the routine, its very rough & needs a rewrite, most is as the original, I just updated to remove the security hole it opened.

When I've time I'll get to it, but its not a priority, sorry. wink.gif

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

• 3 months later...

Hi Spooks,

Thanks very much for the contribution. I just have one slight problem. Whenever I click on the save button, it directs me to a page with a bunch of odd characters with no zip download. Here's what it shows:

Warning: fopen(/home/content/f/u/r/XXX/html/stats/.statspwd) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/content/f/u/r/XXX/html/XXX/backup_store_files.php on line 61

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/content/f/u/r/XXX/html/XXX/backup_store_files.php on line 62

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/f/u/r/XXX/html/XXX/backup_store_files.php:61) in /home/content/f/u/r/XXX/html/XXX/backup_store_files.php on line 73

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/f/u/r/XXX/html/XXX/backup_store_files.php:61) in /home/content/f/u/r/XXX/html/XXX/backup_store_files.php on line 74

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/f/u/r/XXX/html/XXX/backup_store_files.php:61) in /home/content/f/u/r/XXX/html/XXX/backup_store_files.php on line 75

PKsk<”Ø[hv5me/content/f/u/r/XXX/html/_notes/speed up.txtŒ1ƒ@ û¼bËPð)E$ºtÎÙp–ÈùbBù=G3ÅjvFì!H”r§•æ¶ÝFPúíêÖDMÙ¢iY¡Äìûâ"8´eLÆ}ýcžŸC¿_Ééýxõâ·^®ZÁbŽC>•V‰PKrk<íÌ<ã6me/content/f/u/r/XXX/html/_notes/freelance.txt]Árà Dïþ ]zKâôÚ/éUÆ"f‚•äqò÷tšq{–·»Ò Ñ ÆJ`©,h‹Iš6K\t Tã–óöd o“ÞS¹-šbq#‰$í½}vUþÚ çW¤‘$kG%‚Û%)¼_¯o·€ù@ääæ {0=0„ËVœ©ý" Ä”é—tÛ™ õN©À'Ìø<™šS%ñô¬×•$Ð êRO°>õ«•¨}6œr¯º³Üîczý¿µ‰" ƒƒ?ý ¢ªS³Ž>ï€}­-çÕƒÑWªÃ°˜ÕqÜ÷ý¢ARµŒ%ÐÅK¥F!ê¢4u<Êô‚ÆoPKskgëò8¯«Ó†ø"Ðxë ðùÝ…!¾<ñå) ö!Ÿs¶¡º© Ë–âs˜Ïû¯ñEàÆ©½Àý€ÿ||Ö ž?}[ˆË3s&¼MˆÏéàJû]!>´ÑsòY¸g8˜SRâCÌgp böÆòû|žºÈŸçƒ A>×Í^°âž/C|¨ƒyy`ïsËC|“óκŸ£Örì³`?¨‡‰€—h·*dü–ýz˜I–Ëãz˜²£±ë› ß&–í"oºió¡íø<ÛEý¾÷^ÜïB1ö,çÿE‹^8øɉ}¢O¾ÿè‡Á~èîC÷c°ºûþ¤ËQà¨aÊ~œ.ª¬ÇÀ…ÿ“”H¿yûz¼š¾4CY÷̵(xjC‰›‘uoÁ¯“Òè)`+Þ© gBgM .GM¢t»>®ïÂ]˜DÕS6Þ´ìF´ê ¤{‚„oÞê!´¤ú³Û„9&ï-:W!N‚î~kêÀë¸×{<ÐÝïõðzáÓÍ2¯w³½ÞÙX½^8âöP«û`÷zç nÀÕý%.Åõ¥j' ÄÂ)T2œB¥€xŽA Ùfþ¬Æ‡c=OýâΨa—ŸàÝäùæ”W²xþo“a?+¥ã‘ß½Ò©Ý^ïdH.á¬WvÔéüâÌ]ÎgÎz‰É %::ßûÓlûGÞM›P* }1ÿ7¯w“ÆÄ á‹ù¿ÀÂQe‹OÞ/jΨWfJvRßÙ9 µ¶ ýÛtöÀ¾IÙ)Y1É=Óå#xg‹kèLyzÏ䘬”,IT|²fÇÍuS·,Hï–%@ Šˆ\Â&¦¤ÚZ!Y ë,ˆ!^J•EÅĸgDˆ‰³2Ø‘‰ÄbëÌÓ<€XSåµB\Ê÷i§pü ýÚ 8 dBçö;œbÔ»aúÙ'€vo0œ 2¡åôôc脽º…µÖÞÿ•öþPK}k<òz`ÐÍ®u=me/content/f/u/r/XXX/html/_work files/productinfo.psdì= @Gד„ûò¾¯x_ ÷! " Ê¡*^4$bB‚IÛbýZQ[KmUÔªTÛµ*â…b•jm±^(xë…Õjð€$û¿™$ܶگýûµÝÙììì̼7oÞ¼yófwfã9blb ½c!ÄP#Äœ„,p;ÉÏž#BÃMú“›Ö¨‰#iýpÈ_2ÌV /*ÙñÂD‘Ô·ÏÃýÅ}Ø"oŸ‰náœð”@a’hÔ¹0jND4Ž˜ï%èãïg5l–÷¬ä”d¡’Çž•,‘*¼gùöá dñBoãh§>l’E)öí€Ø“ÂDzer!ÛÕÑÙÑÙÏqwa»¹8º¸9»;»Ú³9O'Ž‡“ ÇëéÍuöæz² ®ŸøÃä‚ïñ#ƒ ÂoŸ$¥2ÅÛÉ)==Ý1ÝÅQ&Otâzyy9qœœ ‡ƒb¶TÉ›å UôÕ#1â)Tð墥H&eã{^¼,UéÛ§»3Ô,9¥® ©Â‘ÔÒ‘/KvšÅKqâ:rœê0cäÛ;P.ä)eòh™L⧯ûØ$™R¦H’¥°£\ÙER,]1Ì©iæ–ðGÂéÜñrà:;8s¢9\oW/ogŽÇÍ›Ãi€DŸ³ Žph OÉkŒ…Íáx»p½Ýbi”·)™@”0û•°Ôç4rÜ© ËoSøu-‘’*—ð„a²PªT@kp·†€ï “'ó”~¼”‰ˆÏÃ¥8¥I†fL1¶Ë0§ú¬4ÕÀ”ðð_¡äd§– Ê 4å¯C*¢g§Æ ²T9_”|èÛT ÃýC¥ %OʆŽôƒG‘Hàíæêìâ8ÒÅ%häÈ .×+(ØÙ3À9ÈÅyDP€K`iÍÆ ÍÐŽ”ñS1ë h-÷ÕÐ6m†6R.UÄ“üè[@Ѭ˜Q"ô¼Ù~8OZ7J8³q¬1A""­Â“+„˜ó¾}Œ¬ïÓ Ãôæñ‰üðI/ sjûr0Q ö›ÕoúrüéIBé¯i–¹^ŽD!KP¦óä€Dàò¯«»–šqÙIÏæ?ý ^ÚÉ|ç?“ù.Àso÷¯d~=b~Oš(ø9«öúM ÷»Û«ùÐ÷·n/}lc­gÔ¤M´

Edited by SierraTango

• 1 month later...

Hi Spooks,

Thanks very much for the contribution. I just have one slight problem. Whenever I click on the save button, it directs me to a page with a bunch of odd characters with no zip download. Here's what it shows:

Warning: fopen(/home/content/f/u/r/XXX/html/stats/.statspwd) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/content/f/u/r/XXX/html/XXX/backup_store_files.php on line 61

I had the same problem with GoDaddy. You just need to exclude the stats folder. In backup_store_files.php change:

if (strpos($arquivo,DIR_FS_BACKUP) === 0 || strpos($arquivo,DIR_FS_CACHE) === 0) continue;

to:

if (strpos($arquivo,DIR_FS_BACKUP) === 0 || strpos($arquivo,DIR_FS_CACHE) === 0 || strpos($arquivo,DIR_FS_CATALOG . "stats") === 0) continue;

Edit: Forgot to mention, this is assuming your catalog is in the root dir along the GD's stats folder.

Edited by oscgreyfell

• 3 weeks later...

It looks like sierra tango has a hacker in his/her mist from the code posted and could benefit from this forum :thumbsup:

Always backup your files! You will be glad you did

My add-ons :

SSPP Seperate Shipping Per Product v2.5| Support
Gift vouchers for SPPC 4.22 v2.1 | Support |
Catalog Infobox v1.0 | Sorry no support for Catalog Infobox |
HTML Mail v2.0 | Support |

Upcoming Add ons:

Addon Manager |
Separate Pricing Per Product Qty |
Coupon Populate |
EZ-PDF Catalog

Thank you very much greyfell, that solved my problem. And thank you rpetet for your suggestion. I have already implemented most of those security features. I think those strange characters were from the backup script trying to read some PSD files or something.

Hey there this seems like a really good add-on - just having a few problems getting it going..

First of all I got the fatal error mentioned on page one - with the memory exhausted. I thought this was odd as I didn't particularly think I had that big a store section - but obviously I did!

I then changed the backup_store_files.php as recommended to exclude the image folder - and indeed that worked in that I did not get taken to the Fatal Error page.

Howevr, a file download box opened and then before any progress was made an error box popped up saying:

"Internet Explorer cannot download backup_store_files.php from securexx.inmotionhosting.com. It is unable to open this Internet site - the required site is either unavailable or cannot be found. Please try again later"

I have tried a few times and keep getting this.

Hopefully it's something small that I've missed!

-To clarify, my site has a shared ssl certificate, and the admin area has ssl turned on - and otherwise seems to be working fine. Just wondered if that may be the problem though?

The osc db backup also had that exact problem and I used the fix found here http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/31123-downloads-dont-work-when-using-https-and-ie/ to get this contribution to work in IE8 with admin SSL.

backup_store_files.php

Find:

header('Content-Type: application/zip');

Add above:

header("Pragma: ");

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Never had any problem using this contribution. But the other day extracting the zip file resulted in a corrupted file.

(Not sure how this happend?!)

What I did to resolve this problem was:

Change in admin/backup_store_files.php

$filename = substr(STORE_NAME,0,12). '_SiteBackup-'. $current_date . '.zip;

to:

$filename = substr(STORE_NAME,0,12). '_SiteBackup-'. $current_date . '.rar';

This results in a file with no extention. Just add .zip or .rar to the end of the file.

• 2 years later...

I try to install this add on last version,but at step 6 I was blocked because I didn't find

$contents[] = array('text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_BACKUP) . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_TOOLS_BACKUP . '</a><br>' .My tools.php looks like this:

<?php

/*

$Id$

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2010 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

$cl_box_groups[] = array(

'heading' => BOX_HEADING_TOOLS,

'apps' => array(

array(

'code' => FILENAME_ACTION_RECORDER,

'title' => BOX_TOOLS_ACTION_RECORDER,

'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACTION_RECORDER)

),

array(

'code' => FILENAME_BACKUP,

'title' => BOX_TOOLS_BACKUP,

'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_BACKUP)

),

array(

'code' => FILENAME_BANNER_MANAGER,

'title' => BOX_TOOLS_BANNER_MANAGER,

'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_BANNER_MANAGER)

),

array(

'code' => FILENAME_CACHE,

'title' => BOX_TOOLS_CACHE,

'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_CACHE)

),

array(

'code' => FILENAME_DEFINE_LANGUAGE,

'title' => BOX_TOOLS_DEFINE_LANGUAGE,

'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFINE_LANGUAGE)

),

array(

'code' => FILENAME_MAIL,

'title' => BOX_TOOLS_MAIL,

'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_MAIL)

),

array(

'code' => FILENAME_NEWSLETTERS,

'title' => BOX_TOOLS_NEWSLETTER_MANAGER,

'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_NEWSLETTERS)

),

array(

'code' => FILENAME_SEC_DIR_PERMISSIONS,

'title' => BOX_TOOLS_SEC_DIR_PERMISSIONS,

'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_SEC_DIR_PERMISSIONS)

),

array(

'code' => FILENAME_SERVER_INFO,

'title' => BOX_TOOLS_SERVER_INFO,

'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_SERVER_INFO)

),

array(

'code' => FILENAME_VERSION_CHECK,

'title' => BOX_TOOLS_VERSION_CHECK,

'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_VERSION_CHECK)

),

array(

'code' => FILENAME_WHOS_ONLINE,

'title' => BOX_TOOLS_WHOS_ONLINE,

'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_WHOS_ONLINE)

)

)

);

?>

So,how to proceed?

Also I installed Autobackup V4.3 but I cannot find there how to restore the backup saved.Using phpadmin ?

Thank you.