• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

UPS XML

rutherford

Hi,

I installed the UPS addon all looked okay but when I go to admin and add a product I get this message:

1146 - Table 'mydatabase_name.TABLE_PRODUCTS_SPLIT' doesn't exist

select count(*) as total from TABLE_PRODUCTS_SPLIT where products_id = '34'

[TEP STOP]

Can anyone help?

I installed the UPS addon all looked okay but when I go to admin and add a product I get this message:

1146 - Table 'mydatabase_name.TABLE_PRODUCTS_SPLIT' doesn't exist

select count(*) as total from TABLE_PRODUCTS_SPLIT where products_id = '34'

[TEP STOP]

Can anyone help?

So obviously the define for TABLE_PRODUCTS_SPLIT wasn't added to the admin file (admin/includes/database_tables.php). It needs to be added both to the catalog file and the admin file. You did find the instructions for this mod on the UPSXML addon in the directory dimensional_support, split_products_instructions.txt ?

• 11 months later...

So obviously the define for TABLE_PRODUCTS_SPLIT wasn't added to the admin file (admin/includes/database_tables.php). It needs to be added both to the catalog file and the admin file. You did find the instructions for this mod on the UPSXML addon in the directory dimensional_support, split_products_instructions.txt ?

Hi Jan,

I just installed this contrib but didn't want to install "split products" or "dimension support". I simply followed the directions for base install.

But, I still received the 1054 error when Editing a product. I removed the dimension support calls that were in the categories.php file for some reason and that error went away.

Now I'm receiving this error:

146 - Table 'source1med.TABLE_PRODUCTS_SPLIT' doesn't exist

select count(*) as total from TABLE_PRODUCTS_SPLIT where products_id = '261'

Again, I didn't install dimension support or split product support. I believe the problem may be that the categories.php file that's included in the contrib was copied from someone who had these things installed which is why the code is there.

I also noticed that in my product information I have the following fields:

Length:

Width:

Height:

Ready to ship: Check if you can put a label on this product and ship it without additional packaging.

Split in several items: New products must be saved to the database before they can be set as containing multiple boxes.

Why are these fields here if I didn't install dimension support or split products features? I'm guessing again that the categories.php file mistakenly included this code.

Edited by clakhani

I found that this contribution, if you add the files as if you are adding the contribution to a new shop, the files all have the dimensional support in them, but the database tables have not been altered because the user did not want dimensional support. Only if you do the edits to install the contribution will it work without the dimensional support.

Community Bootstrap Edition, Edge

Avoid the most asked question. See How to Secure My Site and How do I...?