Sign in to follow this  
nafri

using sage pay server .. Missing Custom vendor template. Please try again and if problems persist, please try another payment method.

hi

i am testing sage pay server module.I have sent sage pay my custom template and have asked them to upload it.Recived email today that it has been done.I enabled custom template from sage pay admin.

Weh i test it from oscommerce i get a message "Missing Custom vendor template. Please try again and if problems persist, please try another payment method.".

I asked sage pay to look into this but want to make sure there is not a issue with oscommerce module.

kind regards

Nafri.

any help on this please...sage pay have come back to me saying they have reinstalled it and i still get the same message..

any help would be appreciated..

regards

Does it work OK if you use disable the custom template in sagepay admin and use one of the standard payment page options (DEFAULT, ADDRESS READ ONLY or NO ADDRESS)?

Does it work OK if you use disable the custom template in sagepay admin and use one of the standard payment page options (DEFAULT, ADDRESS READ ONLY or NO ADDRESS)?

hi

Thanks for replying

it works fine if i disable custom template and use one of the other options in sage pay admin.

regards

Nafri

Hi Nafri,

PM me your vendor name and I will get the guys to check your custom template.

Many thanks,

John.

Hi John

Pm sent

Regards

Nafri