• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need Help With Boxes

zaidmaster

tell me guys what you think of this and how can i make it better

by the way i am new by to oscommerce

w w w - b e l d i a r t - c o m / c a t a l o g

i cant wait until i hear some ideas on how to make it better i have a lot of products but i really can't show all of them because the template is too small and cant configure it to show more products

This template is getting so popular recently. I'm sure the next question will be about how to center the banner!

What do you want to do "better"? If this template is too "small", or it doesn't fit your needs, then don't use it

This template is getting so popular recently. I'm sure the next question will be about how to center the banner!

What do you want to do "better"? If this template is too "small", or it doesn't fit your needs, then don't use it

i really can't ding another one i wanted to make my own template but i didnt want to mess with the php files any comments

if you are not that familiaer with why don't you give sts a try?

It needs just some html knowledge and you can have your own unique template, or you can take one of the millions that are around, must not be a osc template

It will be better than this that you have now, that you can see all the time recently, and that doesn't fit your needs

if you are not that familiaer with why don't you give sts a try?

It needs just some html knowledge and you can have your own unique template, or you can take one of the millions that are around, must not be a osc template

It will be better than this that you have now, that you can see all the time recently, and that doesn't fit your needs

now i got i really like the one i have now i know its basic the boxes are back and the only thing is that the center what's new is too big i tried to check the php file product_new but couldnt figure anything out my store opening is on the 15 of this month i am getting really worried because i spend and lot of time and money trying to start this up

Archived