• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

product images won't show

geode vibrations

Hello,

I'm a new forum member and today I went to veiw my shop and find that product images won't display, just a blank space with a red cross in box. I've gone in to edit my shop and product images are still showing ok in edit. I've done/changed nothing since site was working ok, What is going on, please can someone help my? :(

Try right clicking on the image and selecting properties to see the path to the image and the image name. Place that full url in a browser to try to load the image. If it doesn't display, then the image is probably missing. If it does, there is something wrong with your site setup.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Try right clicking on the image and selecting properties to see the path to the image and the image name. Place that full url in a browser to try to load the image. If it doesn't display, then the image is probably missing. If it does, there is something wrong with your site setup.

Jack

Thanks for your help, tried as you suggested. I went to url and didn't get to see image just a page of code with strange symbols. I can't understand, yesterday site ok, I made no changes to settings and today site missing images. L

You might be another victim of the latest hack.

Read this

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Archived