• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Changing Special Price Color?

X_Defrag_X

Hey Everyone,

I've recently changed my site, and all the colors for the text has been fine and changed properly through the Stylesheet but one.

The special price color is still the red from the last color scheme and i cannot find where to change it.

I tried editing the class in the style sheet

.specialprice {
 font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;
 color:#b2f100;

}

i made sure the class in the product_listing.php was right, made sure the style sheet was included in the html, but it still wont change.

When i look into the HTML of the page i can clearly see that there is a font tag there that is changing the color, so there must be somewhere in the code that generates the html that is causing this.

If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

my site is www.cheapbargains.com.au

Cheers.

How about you may have missed a change for it in a .php file?

My store is currently running Phoenix 1.0.3.0

I'm currently working on 1.0.7.2 and hope to get it live before 1.0.8.0 arrives (maybe 🙄 )

I used to have a list of add-ons here but I've found that with the ones that supporters of Phoenix get any other add-ons are not really neccessary

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {

$products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';

}

this html part

<span class="productSpecialPrice">' . is responsiblr for css class selection.

Lookinto code and if this is the class then look into css.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

paste your code in those places.

also clear history and cache.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

My CSS

SPAN.productspecialprice {
 font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;
 color:#b2f100;

}

My product_listing.php

if (tep_not_null($listing[$x]['specials_new_products_price'])) {
		  $lc_text = ' <s>' .  $currencies->display_price($listing[$x]['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing[$x]['products_tax_class_id'])) . </s><span class="productspecialprice"> . $currencies->display_price($listing[$x]['specials_new_products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing[$x]['products_tax_class_id'])) . </span>;
		} else {
		  $lc_text = ' ' . $currencies->display_price($listing[$x]['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing[$x]['products_tax_class_id'])) . ' ';
		}

as far as i can tell by the code, it should be working.

BUT

when i view the HTML code of the listing you get...

<span class="products_price"><s>RRP: $2,499.00</s><br>Our Price: <font color="#A60021" >$1,870.00</font></span>

and its got that on each one.

As you can see, the "products_price" class is fine and set for the RRP bit, but for the "Our Price" bit, there is no class, but only font tags...

the product_listing.php has nothing in the code anywhere that can explain to me why and even WHERE its getting the font color from?

Thanks.

i just noticed...

In the HTML when i "View Source"

the "products_price" class for the RRP and stuff is there.

BUT i cant find it anywhere in my product_listing.php

would there be another php file somewhere that is controlling the product listings that i may have missed?

Cheers.

I FOUND IT!

LOL

It just so happens, my last post was right.

There is a product_listing_col.php that is controlling it, because i had changed the product listing orientation.

Thanks for everyones help. i appreciate it.

Cheers.

Archived