• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Site Feedback Please

ntech

Hi,

I am getting ready to launch my new site and would like some feedback before go live.

www (dot) ntech (dot) com (dot) au/index.php

I will move the site to the root directory at golive.

Any coments on style/design/layout/errors would be greatly appreciated.

There is a $1 test product if you want to make a purchase to see/check the whole sale process.

Thanks in advance

Adam

standard templatemoster template, ok modified to header and removed the currencies and languages!

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Alex, not really sure how helpful that was. :unsure:

Yes it is a Templatemonster template, there are a few subtle modifications and since my original post I have made a few more.

I guess what I am after feedback wise is whether people think the site is professional looking, would they buy from it. Are there any ways it could be improved. How is the navigation around the site. Can you find that you are looking for?

I am in the process of getting an SSL as I understand that people are reluctant to give personal details without one.

Looking forward to receiving some constructive feedback

Cheers

Adam

Archived