• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Looking for Location of Code for 4 Things dealing with Product Listing

NodsDorf

Here is the Temporary URL of the site to reference my question:

http://ecbiz66.inmotionhosting.com/~columb...c-33_39_43.html

1. I am looking to find where the data is pulled from that populates the "Minimum Order Qty" column. While all the products on the page do have a min qty it is not populating correctly in the column listing.

2. I am looking to find how I can change the header cell to use the same style as our info boxes on the left. Currently its using the default Osc colors. In my previous work with Osc MS2.2 it was controlled by the .CSS styles for info boxes. I changed those but it didn't seem to change this page. Possibly this page uses its own CSS that I can't find?

3. I am looking for the code where I can place a border or line break between product rows.

4. Lastly I'm looking for a way to get this page to display more rows per page then it currently does. Right now its showing 20 products per page. I'd like to increase that to 50 products per page.

If you can help with any one of these issues or even point me in the right direction on how to deal with them, I would greatly appreciate your time.

Thank you,

Don

Here is the Temporary URL of the site to reference my question:

http://ecbiz66.inmotionhosting.com/~columb...c-33_39_43.html

2. I am looking to find how I can change the header cell to use the same style as our info boxes on the left. Currently its using the default Osc colors. In my previous work with Osc MS2.2 it was controlled by the .CSS styles for info boxes. I changed those but it didn't seem to change this page. Possibly this page uses its own CSS that I can't find?

Fixed found the CSS call for this ".productListing-heading" in case anybody needs the info.

3. I am looking for the code where I can place a border or line break between product rows.

Fixed found the CSS call for this "TD.productListing-data" in case anybody needs the info.

If you can help with any one of these issues or even point me in the right direction on how to deal with them, I would greatly appreciate your time.

Thank you,

Don

Problem 1 and 4 still could use some direction.

4. Lastly I'm looking for a way to get this page to display more rows per page then it currently does. Right now its showing 20 products per page. I'd like to increase that to 50 products per page

Maybe:

Admin => Configuration => Maximum Values

On that page the value for "Search Results"

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Maybe:

Admin => Configuration => Maximum Values

On that page the value for "Search Results"

Yes thank you Germ, we can control the search or display through the admin panel, I didn't even think to look there. Both are controlled in the admin panel configuration settings. Thanks for the heads up.

Also I found a way to fix the problem with the Min Qty column not displaying the data. Which, my solution was to remove it from the search table as it is only needed when the customer gets to the actual product page.

Thanks again.

Archived