• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] myQBI Quickbooks Sync Support

I'm using QuickBooks Pro 2012 and this add-on does not work with that version. Installed in my OS 2.3.1 seems fine except under the Export Orders the Order Date column shows only "DATE_FORMAT_TEXT" instead of the order date.

Issues

- It will not import my IIF files from my QuickBooks Pro 2012 into the Admin area. After I click "update now" nothing happens. Tried all 3 files.

- Export order file crashes my QuickBooks when trying to import.

- Since unable to import the QB IIF files unable to set any configuration settings in OScommerce

Seems like a great contribution and will be very helpful. Hope it can get updated. Anyone have modifications for QB versions other than 2008-2009 or suggestions?

Thanks

Hi I am using QuickBook Accounting Small Business 2011 version.

I have the same problem that can not import the iif from QBi to OSC QBi Admin,

is there any modification for import the file?

Can anyone please help?

Lyn

• 1 year later...

Does anyone know if this creator is still around, for support, please? It looks like his website (myqbi.com) is gone.

I've heavily modified this to work with my current installation, but no matter what I do, I cannot get it to recognize discount codes. It lists the discount code as an item (or perhaps a payment?), on the exported IIF file, but that line has no item name/description/account so QB cannot import it.

Help, please? Anyone?

Edited by dreaminggates

• 1 month later...

Since the original developer seems to have abandon both this forum and his retail website, maybe someone has encountered the error that I have received ? Since this is an important module for me, I am trying to make this the first module, before I add on other features. I am using the following versions ;

Apache v.2.2

PHP v.5.5.11

MySQL 5.6

cURL v.7.36.0

OSC v.2.3.1

myQBI v.1.03

QuickBooks POS 2013 v.11.0 R3 Multi Store

Warning: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user 'mysql'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in W:\Xampp\htdocs\Store_OSC\catalog\admin\includes\functions\database.php on line 20

Unable to connect to database server!

Line 20 reads : $$link = mysqli_connect($server, $username, $password, $database);

Prior to adding the module, three times now, to a fresh install of OSC, the Admin & Store worked like I expected it to. The 1st time was a hard coded version, because the download did not include the pre-configured files. The end result was the links were in the Admin dashboard, crudely, but they were there ? Then I found another v.1.03 download that included more information and the pre-configured files ? After the pre-configured were dropped into position, the error above was received the admin has now stopped working.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.