• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Extra Product Fields version 1.2 has been posted

wdepot

I had someone ask about integrating Extra Product Fields into the categories box but found it easier to put into the quick search box. Since this box isn't likely to have other modifications made to it I just posted the new search box file with extra fields integrated into it as part of the contribution.

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6856

• 1 month later...

hi

i just came across your contribution, do you think it is possible to use or extend it to show mail-in rebates ?

e;g. if you buy this shaver, braun will give you 50€ back upon sending in the paper voucher

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

• 6 months later...

I had someone ask about integrating Extra Product Fields into the categories box but found it easier to put into the quick search box. Since this box isn't likely to have other modifications made to it I just posted the new search box file with extra fields integrated into it as part of the contribution.

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6856

i came accross a problem. I'm a bit nooby :( so couldnt find the solution that easily. I have installed the contribution version 2.0. It works well but 1 problem.

I have lots of products in the store and when i try to EDIT them i come accross a "array" error. To be exact;

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/(site)/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php  on line 17

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/(site)/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 18

I know i there are few line wich misses the code " array" in front of it. But i cant find wich ones. REMEMBER; This ONLY HAPPEN WHEN I TRY TO EDIT THE PRODUCTS