• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

issues with Separate Pricing Per Customer contribution

playazclubz

Hi guys,

I am working on a part-finished project unfortunately the previous developer didn't provide any real documentation so I'm kinda going through it slowly and working out what he has done... However he has setup the 'Separate Pricing Per Customer' contribution (4.2.x)

This allows the admin to create different groups and set prices for these groups..

For instance the eCommerce I am building has four setup, these are as follows :-

Retail (this is the default) for all standard customers

Trade (eg trade customers)

Motor Factor

Wholesale

Obviously the trade, motor factor & wholesale get large discounts in comparison to the standard Retail customers, however when I log in as Trade, Motor Factor or Wholesale for some reason the price added to the cart is retail price, I have no idea what's going on, has anyone else had this problem using the contribution, if so did you get sort the issue?

Thanks in advance,

Gav

Edited by playazclubz

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

I am working on a part-finished project unfortunately the previous developer didn't provide any real documentation so I'm kinda going through it slowly and working out what he has done... However he has setup the 'Separate Pricing Per Customer' contribution (4.2.x)

This allows the admin to create different groups and set prices for these groups..

For instance the eCommerce I am building has four setup, these are as follows :-

Retail (this is the default) for all standard customers

Trade (eg trade customers)

Motor Factor

Wholesale

Obviously the trade, motor factor & wholesale get large discounts in comparison to the standard Retail customers, however when I log in as Trade, Motor Factor or Wholesale for some reason the price added to the cart is retail price, I have no idea what's going on, has anyone else had this problem using the contribution, if so did you get sort the issue?

Thanks in advance,

Gav

I am having the same issue. Have you solved your's? Does anyone know why this would be happening? I did a manual install, due to other mods already being installed, but I can't think of what I could have missed to not cause errors, but to cause this weird anomaly in behavior.

Thanks for any help people,

Alex

I am having the same issue. Have you solved your's? Does anyone know why this would be happening? I did a manual install, due to other mods already being installed, but I can't think of what I could have missed to not cause errors, but to cause this weird anomaly in behavior.

This contribution has a support thread...

There is not much info to go on here. These prices are shown in many places so when it only happens in one page, that page would be the problem.

If it is everywhere my guess is the customer group session value is not set. You could echo the session values and see if the SPPC specific session variables are set (see login.php).

This contribution has a support thread...

There is not much info to go on here. These prices are shown in many places so when it only happens in one page, that page would be the problem.

If it is everywhere my guess is the customer group session value is not set. You could echo the session values and see if the SPPC specific session variables are set (see login.php).

You are AWESOME!!! Thank you so much. I realize now I didn't give much detail, I was initially seeing if anyone's even run into something similar. But you caught it exactly, I had missed a few lines in the conversion of the login file. Thanks again, VERY MUCH!

-Alex