• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Getting a "Class not found error" but cannot determine how to fix it

Haitashi

Hi guys!

I'm getting an error on my page that says:

Fatal error: Class 'tableBox' not found in /catalog/includes/classes/message_stack.php on line 20

I got it after I installed the "recover cart sales" contribution but I reverted the changes back, re-uploaded and I still get the error. I can see that line 20 calls the tableBox function and I can also see that this function exists in the catalog/includes/classes/boxes.php folder.

Am I totally missing something here? Thanks in advance for the help, guys! :blush:

If you have a serious problem but it can be solved, why worry about it? If you have a serious problem but it can't be solved, then why worry about it?

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the suggestion. Tried reverting and now the error persists. Does anyone know of an actual possible fix or what is missing? I'm sure I can fix it myself if I just get some direction.

If you have a serious problem but it can be solved, why worry about it? If you have a serious problem but it can't be solved, then why worry about it?

Is it possible that during the contribution install, the require for message_stack.php was moved before the require for boxes.php in application_top.php and as a result, is trying to parse before all its requirements are available?

Another possibility would be that it is failing to load boxes.php and everything would fail but it just happens that message_stack is the first thing to fail.

What happens if you comment out the message stack lines in application_top.php?

Always back up before making changes.

Archived