• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

404 Error

willToDo

Hi All

I am just hoping someone will help me with this error seeing there has not been may post on this board recently.

I have flash carousel v 3.2(fatih) installed on my store. I am using 2 r2ca. i have followed all the steps for installing flash carousel found on http://www.oscommercex.com/2009/04/oscomme...fatih-released/. After the installation the following is happening so far:

The are Flash carousel links are showing in my store admin section :-

A) Configuration/flash carousel/ shows the following which I have set as follows:-

Title Setting

1.Display Flash Carousel true

2. Display Maximum Number of Products 12

3. Flash Carousel xml/image Store Directory kampanya

4. Want to Resize Images? true

5. Flash Carousel Style style_3::small

6. Flash Carousel Background Color #ffffff

7. Want to Show Sub-category Pages? false

8. Don't Show Products Below 0

B) The carousel located in Admin/Catalog/Flash CarousEL/ brings up a 404 error when I click on it(I suppose this is where I should be able to add my products from)

C) i get the following error in my store after I changed the settings in the configuration in item 8 above to 0(nil). If more products selected are more than 0 the error disappears.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function build_xml() in /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/includes/modules/flash_carousel.php on line 100

I have changed permissions in the kampanya folder to 777 including all files within the folder and the IMAGES folder

as well. I am also not sure wherre my kampanya.php file is located all I have is the folder which is located in the catalog section of my store.

I am new to PHP coding can someone please help me I have been searching for hours without success.

I willing to supply further information if you let me know what is required at this stage I am not quite which information will be helpful.

thanks for your support.