• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Error in the last transaction of my purchases

ho1yday

Halo all,

I have this kind of error when i choose all the payment in the final transaction.

Anyone know how to fix this error?

Thanks!

Warning: mail() [function.mail]: Failed to connect to mailserver at "localhost" port 25, verify your "SMTP" and "smtp_port" setting in php.ini or use ini_set() in E:\Domains\happybaby.com.my\wwwroot\catalog\includes\classes\email.php on line 520

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at E:\Domains\happybaby.com.my\wwwroot\catalog\includes\classes\email.php:520) in E:\Domains\happybaby.com.my\wwwroot\catalog\includes\functions\general.php on line 33

You need to do what it says - find your php.ini file (in XAMPP it is in htdocs>etc) and set the SMPT to your normal email SMPT setting rather than localhost possibly something like: smtp.yourISP.com - your smtp_port is normally 25

My store is currently running Phoenix 1.0.3.0

I'm currently working on 1.0.7.2 and hope to get it live before 1.0.8.0 arrives (maybe 🙄 )

I used to have a list of add-ons here but I've found that with the ones that supporters of Phoenix get any other add-ons are not really neccessary

Archived