• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Simple Multi Image Add-on (Un-Limited) with FancyBox Popups

spooks

First off...thank you for the add-on. I was wondering if you had ever put this capability on the product listing page? I would lkie to have the product listing page display the thumbnails with the fancybox capability. I want to save a possible end user click. It seems that this might be possible within the switch statement. Can we do this?

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Just installed this and it looked ok.

But when i checked the Error.log there are a lot of this lines.

File does not exist: [full path]/httpdocs/NULL, referer: [full url]/product_info.php?cPath=42&products_id=342

So he is looking for a file that is not there.

Did i made a mistake somewhere???

Thank you

Greetings,

Henk Bartels

• 4 months later...

Still looking for a 2.3.1 version of this contribution. I purchased Image Handler 2.3.1 from Dunweb, but that was before I read the warning the mods here have placed on his own profile page, and before I found out what a scammer Dunweb is. Do yourself a favor before sending this guy money and do a minute or two of research on him here.......

• 3 months later...