• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Simple Multi Image Add-on (Un-Limited) with FancyBox Popups

spooks

Hi.

A big Thank You to Sam for another great contribution.

However Sam appears to have gone AWOL. I’ve not seen him on the forum in months.

Although I am no programmer I think I have managed to upgrade this contribution to V1.3.1. which has swf support.

This is what I did.

Download the latest version of Fancybox from their website (V1.3.1)

Extract the zip file.

Upload the fancybox folder to your images folder

Download the latest version of jquerie from their website (V1.4.2)

(or copy the original file from images/js)

And save this to your images/fancybox folder

In product info.php

Change these lines

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>js/jquery.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>js/jquery.fancybox.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>js/jquery.easing.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>js/jquery.easydrag.handler.beta2.js"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>js/fancybox.css" type="text/css" media="screen">

to this

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php  echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>fancybox/ jquery-1.4.2.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>fancybox/jquery.fancybox-1.3.1.pack.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>fancybox/jquery.mousewheel-3.0.2.pack.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>fancybox/jquery.easing-1.3.pack.js"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>fancybox/jquery.fancybox-1.3.1.css" type="text/css" media="screen">

That’s All.

If everything is working OK then you can delete the old images/js folder

There is more info on all of the new features at the fancybox website.

Hope this helps

Regards

Ken

• 2 weeks later...

Hello i am new in oscommers

i have problem with Simple Multiple Images (Unlimited) with Fancy Popups V1.3.5

i install this add-on successful but product_reviews page fancy popups not working please any one help me?

thanks

THX for your speedy reply; I should have known but did not entirely know where to put the line.

Because I have several images per product which reflect actually the attributes of a product I name the images, eg duchess-blue.jpg, so for the benefit of customers I changed the line in product_info.php a little bit to show the name of the image as well as the name of the product.

"echo '<a rel="image_group" title="'.$product_info['products_name'].'" href="' . ($source ? $source : DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" alt="' . $product_info['products_name'] . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"', false, 5) . '<br />' . '</a>'; "

becomes:

echo '<a rel="image_group" title="'.$product_info['products_name'].'-' .$product_info['products_image'].'" href="' . ($source ? $source : DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" alt="' . $product_info['products_name'] . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"', false, 5) . '<br />' . '</a>';

and a little bit further on (twice):

echo '<a rel="image_group" title="'.$product_info['products_name'].'" href="' . tep_href_link($source ? $source : DIR_WS_IMAGES . $value) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $value, $product_info['products_name'], TINY_IMAGE_WIDTH, TINY_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '</a>';

becomes:

echo '<a rel="image_group" title="'.$product_info['products_name'].'-' .$value.'" href="' . tep_href_link($source ? $source : DIR_WS_IMAGES . $value) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $value, $product_info['products_name'], TINY_IMAGE_WIDTH, TINY_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '</a>';

Maybe other persons might like this too.

Thx again.

I followed this instruction to change the name on my image titles. It worked beautifully, thank you. However, and I know this is rather picky or petty of me, but is there a way to remove the file extension from the titles? For example, right now the titles are reading "Haymaker.jpg" when I would much rather have have them read "Haymaker".

Any thoughts on this?

Hi,

After i installed fancybox, i got this error everytime i try to enter in any category:

1064 - Você tem um erro de sintaxe no seu SQL próximo a '= pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '4' order by p.products_date_added desc li' na linha 1

select distinct p.products_id, p.products_image, p.products_tax_class_id, pd.products_name, if(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as products_price from osc1__products p left join osc1__specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id, osc1__products_description pd, osc1__products_to_categories p2c, osc1__categories c where p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id and c.parent_id = '1' and p.products_status = '1' order by rand() limit = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '4' order by p.products_date_added desc limit 9

[TEP STOP]

I use css menu v4 contrib too, when i try to acess some sub-category through the menu, it works without problems, but when i try to go to a main category i get the error.

And everytime i try to set extra images to my products, it simply don´t work. The files are uploaded but the images don´t shows up when i enlarge the main image.

Anyone knows what should i do?

regards

Edited by rasampaio

Hi,

Forget my last post. I´ve solved that alredy. It was a error when i try to put random products on my first page.

Sorry for my awful english

The problem i gotis the following: when i try to add extra images to a existing product ou when i insert a new prouct, the images are uploaded to server but don´t appear on product page. If it´s a new product, i stay without any image, and when i try to add images to a existing product, the extra images are uploaded but don´t appear on product page neither when i click to enlarge image.

The fancy box function is working for the existing products with a single image, but navigation buttons don´t shows up, because oscommerce don´t find extra images for it. but i´m sure that when i try to set the images, the admin module is uploading the files.

What should i do?

I installed this contribution smoothly (and I have STS4 and many other add-ons). Thanks for the clear installation instructions. The one thing I mentioned - the new added images are not shown in the preview page right after adding them. Next time I edit the product, all the images are there.

After installation I changed BLOB to VARCHAR(800) to be able to edit the array in the phpmyadmin. I wanted to add existing piсtures to the product info page without uploading them. However, it wasn't so simple :(

So, my question is: How to add information to the image array without actually uploading files? I have many products with same additional pictures. It would be good if I have fields in the edit (admin/categories.php) page where I can just insert/edit links to the main and additional images. Can it be so?

So, is there any way to set the links to existing images, without uploading them every time?

• 2 weeks later...

hello....

i tried also to upgrade from 1,x to V1,3,1 but now i got a strange problem as instead of picture in the fancybox popup i have a long text coding caracteres

Is there anyone already faced this kind of problem ?

here a link to see what is happening : http://www.artcontract.com/galerie/air-p-72.html?language=en

any help will be very much apprecieted

ciju

Hi.

A big Thank You to Sam for another great contribution.

However Sam appears to have gone AWOL. I’ve not seen him on the forum in months.

Although I am no programmer I think I have managed to upgrade this contribution to V1.3.1. which has swf support.

This is what I did.

Download the latest version of Fancybox from their website (V1.3.1)

Extract the zip file.

Upload the fancybox folder to your images folder

Download the latest version of jquerie from their website (V1.4.2)

(or copy the original file from images/js)

And save this to your images/fancybox folder

In product info.php

Change these lines

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>js/jquery.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>js/jquery.fancybox.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>js/jquery.easing.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>js/jquery.easydrag.handler.beta2.js"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>js/fancybox.css" type="text/css" media="screen">

to this

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php  echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>fancybox/ jquery-1.4.2.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>fancybox/jquery.fancybox-1.3.1.pack.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>fancybox/jquery.mousewheel-3.0.2.pack.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>fancybox/jquery.easing-1.3.pack.js"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>fancybox/jquery.fancybox-1.3.1.css" type="text/css" media="screen">

That’s All.

If everything is working OK then you can delete the old images/js folder

There is more info on all of the new features at the fancybox website.

Hope this helps

Regards

Ken

Hello,

I'm having difficulty with teh additional images. I went through the instructions along with using a comparison of my admin/config with winmerge. I did find an extra line not found it the instructions:

<!-- instant update -->
                        <tr>
       <td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>
     </tr>
                       <tr>
                       <td class="main" align="center"><?php echo (isset($_GET['pID']) ? TEXT_PRODUCTS_UPDATE_PRODUCT : TEXT_PRODUCTS_INSERT_PRODUCT ) . TEXT_PRODUCTS_WITHOUT_PREVIEW; ?><input type="checkbox" name="instant_update" ></td>
     </tr>
<!-- EOF instant update  --> 
------------
just after  
------------

<?php
   }
?>
         <tr>
           <td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_WEIGHT; ?></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_weight', $pInfo->products_weight); ?></td>
         </tr>

I tried with and with out this code. The problem is my initial image will upload but when i select to upload an additional image it gives me a message "Warning: No file uploaded." when i go to the preview page. The are .jpg files.

Could you please point me to the area of code that i should concentrate on to fix the problem. I'm still new to oscommerce and php, though i'm learning fast.

I appreciate any help you can give me. Thank you in advance. - Eracer

Thank you for a great add-on but it messed up my design. i tried to amend the original product_info.php but i couldent ,

<?php

/*

$Id: product_info.php 1739 2007-12-20 00:52:16Z hpdl $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO);

$product_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$product_check = tep_db_fetch_array($product_check_query);

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">

<script language="javascript"><!--

function popupWindow(url) {

window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,resizable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,left=150')

}

//--></script>

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">

<!-- header //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" class="<?php echo MAIN_TABLE; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH_TD_LEFT; ?>"><table border="0" class="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH_LEFT; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<td class="<?php echo CONTENT_WIDTH_TD; ?>"><?php echo panel_top(); ?><?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?>

<?php

if ($product_check['total'] < 1) {

?>

<?php echo tep_draw_top();?>

<?php echo tep_draw_title_top();?>

<?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND; ?>

<?php echo tep_draw_title_bottom();?>

<?php echo tep_draw1_top();?>

<?php echo tep_draw_infoBox2_top();?>

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr><td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td></tr>

</table>

<?php echo tep_draw_infoBox2_bottom();?>

<?php echo tep_draw1_bottom();?>

<?php echo tep_draw_bottom();?>

<?php

} else {

$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {

$products_price2 = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s><br><span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';

} else {

$products_price2 = '<span class="productSpecialPrice">'.$currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])).'</span>';

}

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {

$products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s>   <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';

} else {

$products_price = '<span class="productSpecialPrice">'.$currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])).'</span>';

}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_model'])) {

$products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br> <span class="smallText">[' . $product_info['products_model'] . ']</span>';

} else {

$products_name = $product_info['products_name'];

}

?>

<?php echo tep_draw_top();?>

<?php echo tep_draw_title_top();?>

<div class="left_part"><?php echo $breadcrumb->trail(' » ')?> » <?php echo $products_name; ?></div><div class="right_part"><?php echo $products_price2; ?></div>

<?php echo tep_draw_title_bottom();?>

<?php echo tep_draw4_top();?>

<?php echo tep_draw2_top(); ?>

<?php /* echo tep_pixel_trans(); */?>

<?php

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) {

?>

<div class="main prod_info" style="width:<?php echo (SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH +14);?>px;">

<?php echo tep_draw_prod_pic_top();?>

document.write('<?php echo '<a href="javascript:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, '') . '</a>'; ?>');

//--></script>

<noscript>

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, '') . '</a>'; ?>

</noscript>

<?php echo tep_draw_prod_pic_bottom();?>

document.write('<?php echo '<a class="enlarge" href="javascript:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');

//--></script>

<noscript>

<?php echo '<a class="enlarge" href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>

</noscript>

</div>

<div class="main"><div class="desc"><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></div><br>

<div><?php echo $products_price?></div></div>

<div style="clear:both;"></div>

<?php

}

?>

<?php echo tep_pixel_trans();?>

<?php echo tep_draw2_bottom();?>

<div class="prod_line_x padd_gg"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('spacer.gif', '1', '1'); ?></div>

<?php echo tep_draw2_top();?>

<?php

$products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);

if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {

?>

<table border="0" cellspacing="4" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main" colspan="2"><strong class="strong"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS; ?></strong></td>

</tr>

<?php

$products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");

while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {

$products_options_array = array();

$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

while ($products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {

$products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);

if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {

$products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';

}

}

if (isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {

$selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];

} else {

$selected_attribute = false;

}

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

</table>

<?php

}

?>

<?php

$reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");

$reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);

if ($reviews['count'] > 0) {

?>

<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="4" border="0">

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php

}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_url'])) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php

}

if ($product_info['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php

} else {

?>

<tr>

<td class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php

}

?>

<div class="prod_line_x padd_gg"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('spacer.gif', '1', '1'); ?></div>

<?php echo tep_draw2_top(); ?>

<?php /* echo tep_draw_infoBox2_top(); */ ?>

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr>

<td class="main button_marg"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td class="main button_marg" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_add_to_cart1.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php /* echo tep_draw_infoBox2_bottom(); */ ?>

<?php echo tep_draw4_bottom();?>

<?php echo tep_draw_bottom();?>

<?php

if ((USE_CACHE == 'true') && empty($SID)) {

echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);

} else {

include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);

}

}

?>

</form></td>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

<td class="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH_TD_RIGHT; ?>"><table border="0" class="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH_RIGHT; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<!-- right_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>

<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

</tr>

</table>

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>

<!-- footer_eof //-->

</body>

</html>

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

this is my original , can you help me with adding to it the Multi Image add-on ?

Hi All,

I installed this contribution a couple of weeks ago (It worked perfectly and I love it!) but I just installed the comodo 'corner of trust' logo on my site and it appears to have stopped the popup images from working correctly. (They now open in a new standard browser window.)

I know that the 'corner of trust' logo uses javascript, and I'm guessing there's some kind of conflict, but I'm way over my head with stuff like this and don't know what the problem is or how to remedy it?

So please, if you're someone who may be able to help, I would be incredibly grateful for any help at all.

My very best wishes,

Tom

P.S. My site is here: http://www.obtds.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...

hey folks! Nobody here will inspect your code for the mistakes. If there is no mistakes and you inserted right pieces of code to the right places, the contribution works fine. If you installed additional contributions, check your code to be sure that they work together with SMI.

I see that author do not track this forum anymore, and he even doesn't answer questions on future development and possibilities of his contribution.

When i insert a product appear httpd::httpd.

How fix httpd::httpd to bruscky::bruscky?

Why do you need to change the owner? something doesn't wrong?

To change the owner you need to use ssh or ftp to your host and use 'chown' (ssh) or 'properties'(ftp) to change the owner.

But this is not related to SMI either.

my admin/categories works fine, but when i clicking on a product i get the next error ; Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/kozak/public_html/n4s/includes/functions/database.php on l4 line 103

Product not found!

Why?

here mu line 103 :

function tep_db_result($result, $row, $field = '') {

return mysql_result($result, $row, $field);

}

thx 4 help

kozak

the problem is situated in product_info.php because when i replade this one with the original everything works again except this addon.

I checked it but can find the problem;

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO);

// Simple multi image addon

$image_group = TINY_IMAGE_GROUP_SIZE; //Number of images to show per row/column

$vertical_format = (ADDITIONAL_IMAGE_FORMAT == 'vertical');

$max_title_length = 40; //Set the maximm length of popup titles before they are broken into multiple lines.

// Simple multi image addon section moved

$products_image_array = unserialize($product_info['products_image_array']);

if (!is_array($products_image_array)) $products_image_array = array();

// EOF Simple multi image addon

?>

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<!-- Simple multi image addon -->

<script type="text/javascript">

$(document).ready(function() {

$("div#fancy a").fancybox({

'zoomSpeedIn': 800,

'zoomSpeedOut': 700,

'imageScale' : true,

'centerOnScroll': true,

'hideOnContentClick' : false,

'overlayShow': <?php echo (DIM_BACKGROUND == 'true' ? 'true' : 'false'); ?>,

'overlayOpacity': <?php echo (BKG_LUMA/10); ?>,

'zoomOpacity': true,

<?php if (SWING_POPUP == 'true') echo "'easingIn' : 'easeOutBack',"; ?>

'hideOnContentClick': false

});

<?php if (DRAG_POPUP == 'true') echo '$("#fancy_outer").easydrag();'; ?>

});

</script>

<style type="text/css">

<?php if (SHOW_NAV == 'true') echo 'span#fancy_left_ico {left: 20px;} span#fancy_right_ico {right: 20px;}';

switch (POS_NAV) {

case 'top':

echo 'span.fancy_ico { top: 38px; }';

break;

case 'bottom':

echo 'span.fancy_ico { bottom: 20px; }';

break;

default:

echo 'span.fancy_ico { top: 50%; }';

break;

}

?>

</style>

<!-- EOF Simple multi image addon -->

<head>

<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=EmulateIE7" />

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">

function popupWindow(url) {

window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,resizable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,left=150')

}

//--></script>

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">

<!-- header //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>

<!-- header_eof //-->

<table border="0" width="670" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" style="padding-bottom:3px; ">

<tr>

<td align="center">

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" width="670" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td rowspan="2" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<td width="100%" valign="top" style="padding:0px 0px 0px 2px; "><?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?><table border="0" width="670" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading"><?php $info_box_contents = array();

$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => HEADING_TITLE); new infoBoxHeading($info_box_contents, true, true, false);?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td height="393" valign="top" class="infoBox1" align="left"><table border="0" width="670" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="0" >

<?php

// Simple multi image addon

if (!tep_db_num_rows($product_info_query)) {

// EOF Simple multi image addon

?>

<tr>

<td><?php new infoBox(array(array('text' => TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND))); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('/logos/pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<tr class="infoBoxContents">

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('/logos/pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

<td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('/logos/pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';

} else {

$products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));

}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_model'])) {

$products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br><span class="smallText">[' . $product_info['products_model'] . ']</span>';

} else {

$products_name = $product_info['products_name'];

}

?>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading" valign="top"><?php echo $products_name; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top"><?php echo $products_price; ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('/logos/pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main">

<?php

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) {

?>

<!-- Simple multi image addon -->

<div id="fancy">

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right">

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText">

<?php if (strlen($product_info['products_name']) > $max_title_length) { $title = wordwrap(htmlspecialchars($product_info['products_name']), $max_title_length, '<br>');

} else { $title = htmlspecialchars($product_info['products_name']); }

$m_source = ''; $thumb = (class_exists('oscthumb') && CFG_MASTER_SWITCH == 'On'); if ($thumb) { preg_match('/"([^"]+)"/',htmlentities ( tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'],'','','','','',5), ENT_NOQUOTES), $image); $m_source=str_replace('&','&',$image[1]); }

echo '<a rel="image_group" title="'.$title.'" href="' . ($m_source ? $m_source : DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" alt="' . $product_info['products_name'] . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"', false, 5) . '<br /></a>';

if(!$vertical_format) { echo ''; $row = 1; reset($products_image_array); foreach($products_image_array as $value) {

if ($thumb) {

$source = ''; preg_match('/"([^"]+)"/',htmlentities ( tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $value,'','','','','',5), ENT_NOQUOTES), $image); $source=str_replace('&','&',$image[1]);

}

echo '<a rel="image_group" title="'.$title.'" href="' . ($source ? $source : DIR_WS_IMAGES . $value) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $value, $product_info['products_name'], TINY_IMAGE_WIDTH, TINY_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '</a>';

++$row; if ($row > $image_group) { echo '<br />'; $row = 1; } } }

echo '</td>';

if($vertical_format) { echo '<td>'; $row = 1; reset($products_image_array); foreach($products_image_array as $value) {

if ($thumb) {

$source = ''; preg_match('/"([^"]+)"/',htmlentities ( tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $value,'','','','','',5), ENT_NOQUOTES), $image); $source=str_replace('&','&',$image[1]);

}

echo '<a rel="image_group" title="'.$title.'" href="' . ($source ? $source : DIR_WS_IMAGES . $value) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $value, $product_info['products_name'], TINY_IMAGE_WIDTH, TINY_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br />' . '</a>';

++$row; if ($row > $image_group) { echo '</td><td>'; $row = 1; } } echo '</td>'; } ?>

</tr><?php echo '<tr><td class="smallText">' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</td></tr>'; ?>

</table>

</div>

<!-- EOF Simple multi image addon -->

<?php

}

?>

<p><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></p>

<?php

$products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);

if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {

?>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

$products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");

while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {

$products_options_array = array();

$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

while ($products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {

$products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);

if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {

$products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';

}

}

if (isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {

$selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];

} else {

$selected_attribute = false;

}

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

</table>

<?php

}

?>

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

$reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");

$reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);

if ($reviews['count'] > 0) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_url'])) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

if ($product_info['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<tr class="infoBoxContents">

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<!-- <tr>

<td>-->

<?php

/* if ((USE_CACHE == 'true') && empty($SID)) {

echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);

} else {

include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);

}*/

}

?>

<!-- </td>

</tr>-->

</table></td></tr>

</table></form></td>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

</tr>

</table>

</td>

</tr>

</table>

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>

<!-- footer_eof //-->

<br>

</body>

</html>

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

thx 4 help

kozak

I love this addition to my site. I have it installed along with oscthumb. I have a programming background but my PHP skills are very rough.

Is there a simple way to add a mouse-over large image effect for product category lists and search result lists. I have looked at the few mouseover contributions and they have a blanket replace for the image wrapper in html_output.php or have lines to be modified that are no longer there. This would destroy my oscthumb and fancy box, is there a few lines of code that could just be added to display the large image from the thumbnail in the lists.

Like an example would be the product thumb images on this page

http://absolutelyscooterparts.net/catalog/brake-padsshoesrotors-c-22_23.html

Any help would be great, and if there is already a contrib for this, please point me in the right direction :)