• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Simple Multi Image Add-on (Un-Limited) with FancyBox Popups

spooks

Sam, thanks for the amazing contribution!

I am very new to oscommerce and this forum.

I have all the fancybox and add/remove image working.

But I have an issue. If I upload a bigger image(ex, 300x300) than what my options are:

---

Small Image Width 200

Small Image Height 200

Heading Image Width 108

Heading Image Height 108

Subcategory Image Width 110

Subcategory Image Height110

Calculate Image Size true/false (tried both options)

---

the thumbnails don't get resized from 300x300 to 200x200. They're just kept at the bigger image.

Is there a section of the script where you might be able to direct me to?

For some reason, this only happens to the additional images, the thumbnail auto resizing works for the main image...just the additional image won't work.

I hope I can get some help!

Thank you so much!

Jae

header tags SOE and some code need past in similarly place what make my simple add on stop working !! pictures don't show

My most obvious problem was the loss of product descriptions, but the images would not display in admin either, I was getting an error when it tried to process images.

To get the site up I had to reapply the SEO etc contribs to the categories.php supplied with the simple add-on. From my reading of the code differences in the PayPal module the main differences seem to be in the addition of recurring payments, something we don’t use.

There is come clash with the paypal module (from the Paypal site) & the simple addon but Im sorry but I failed to nail it down. :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Sam,

I am new in this forum and using oscommerce, I want to ask you about this contribution.

I have downloaded the contribution and tried to implement it but I have a lot of errors, these are some:

Setup Error!

Please ensure you have run the

Install SQL File.

Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in C:\xampp\htdocs\OSNEW\catalog\includes\modules\product_listing.php on line 97

I follow all the instruction in the word files that is the folder when download the contribution. About the sql I run this sql senteces:

ALTER TABLE `products` ADD `products_image_array`VARCHAR( 800 ) NULL DEFAULT NULL

INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`)

VALUES ('Tiny Image Width', 'TINY_IMAGE_WIDTH', '30', 'Image width for additional image thumbnail', 4, 20, NULL, now(), '', '');

INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`)

VALUES ('Tiny Image Height', 'TINY_IMAGE_HEIGHT', '30', 'Image height for additional image thumbnail', 4, 21, NULL, now(), '', '');

VALUES ('Additional images per row/column', 'TINY_IMAGE_GROUP_SIZE', '3', 'Number of additional images to show per row/column in the product display', 4, 22, NULL, now(), '', '');

VALUES ('Additional Image Format', 'ADDITIONAL_IMAGE_FORMAT', 'horizontal', 'Show additional image in a vertical or horizontal format', 4, 23, NULL, now(), '', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'horizontal\', \'vertical\'),');

Another problem is that I do not have the option to add more images to one product from the admin panel, and if I have different prices for a product (I added these from the product/attribute option in the control panel) they are not shown ...

I really appreciate if you can help me.

Thanks in advance for all your help in the forum.

I forgot to tell you that i am testing the contribution in local way, it is fine?

Greetings Spooks!

First off...love your contribution! So much so, I really have to figure out how to get this to work in IE8.

I'm not that good at editing php, but I'm willing to try just about anything to fix this.

Here's a link to what I'm having a problem with.

EKA Furniture

Your contribution is working wonderfully in Firefox & Chrome, but in IE8 the images are beneath the text.

Here's what I've already tried to do to fix it.

• Edit Z-Index in fancybox.css (No change, so reverted back to the file that was provided with your contribution)
  • Made sure that: <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=EmulateIE7" /> was placed in the correct area.

I have no other contributions installed. Just yours... I would be grateful for any suggestions. I've been working on this the last two days and I'm all out of ideas.

I have a feeling "something" isn't loading the <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=EmulateIE7" />

I'm still trying other things...not sure if it's something in the theme css.

Please....could someone help?

Here is my product_info.php code:

<?php
/*
 $Id: product_info.php 1739 2007-12-20 00:52:16Z hpdl $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');
 require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO);
// Simple multi image addon	
 $image_group = TINY_IMAGE_GROUP_SIZE; //Number of images to show per row/column
$vertical_format = (ADDITIONAL_IMAGE_FORMAT == 'vertical');
$max_title_length = 40; //Set the maximm length of popup titles before they are broken into multiple lines.
 $product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_image_array, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
   $product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);
	$products_image_array = unserialize($product_info['products_image_array']);
   if (!is_array($products_image_array)) $products_image_array = array();
// EOF Simple multi image addon			
?>
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<!-- Simple multi image addon -->
<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=EmulateIE7" />
<!-- EOF Simple multi image addon	 -->
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>js/jquery.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>js/jquery.fancybox.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>js/jquery.easing.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>js/jquery.easydrag.handler.beta2.js"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>js/fancybox.css" type="text/css" media="screen">
<script type="text/javascript">
	$(document).ready(function() {
		$("div#fancy a").fancybox({
	'zoomSpeedIn':	800, 
	'zoomSpeedOut':	700, 
	'imageScale' : true,
	'centerOnScroll': 	true,
	'overlayShow':	<?php echo (DIM_BACKGROUND == 'true' ? 'true' : 'false'); ?>,
	'overlayOpacity': <?php echo (BKG_LUMA/10); ?>,
	'zoomOpacity': 	true,
	<?php if (SWING_POPUP == 'true') echo "'easingIn' : 'easeOutBack',"; ?>
	'hideOnContentClick': true,
	'hideOnOverlayClick': false

});
<?php if (DRAG_POPUP == 'true') echo '$("#fancy_outer").easydrag();'; ?>
});

</script>
<style type="text/css">
<?php if (SHOW_NAV == 'true') echo 'span#fancy_left_ico {left: 20px;}  span#fancy_right_ico {right: 20px;}';
				switch (POS_NAV) {
								case 'top':
								echo 'span.fancy_ico { top: 38px; }';
								break;
							case 'bottom':
								echo 'span.fancy_ico { bottom: 20px; }';
								break;
							default:
								echo 'span.fancy_ico { top: 50%; }';
								break;
								}		
								?>

</style>
<!-- EOF Simple multi image addon -->
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" class="<?php echo MAIN_TABLE; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
 <tr>
   <td class="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH_TD_LEFT; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" class="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH_LEFT; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
   <td class="<?php echo CONTENT_WIDTH_TD; ?>"><?php echo panel_top(); ?><?php echo tep_draw_top();?>

<?php echo tep_draw_title_top();?>
		<div class="left_part"><?php echo $breadcrumb->trail(' » ')?> »  <?php echo $products_name; ?></div><?php echo tep_draw1_top();?>

<?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="12">
<?php
// Simple multi image addon	
 if (!tep_db_num_rows($product_info_query)) {
// EOF Simple multi image addon		
?>
     <tr>
       <td><?php new infoBox(array(array('text' => TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND))); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
         <tr class="infoBoxContents">
           <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
             <tr>
               <td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
               <td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>
               <td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
<?php
 } else {
// Simple multi image addon	section moved

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {
     $products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';
   } else {
     $products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));
   }

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_model'])) {
     $products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br><span class="smallText">[' . $product_info['products_model'] . ']</span>';
   } else {
     $products_name = $product_info['products_name'];
   }
?>
     <tr>
       <td>

<?php echo tep_draw_title_top();?>

<?php echo tep_draw_title_bottom();?>   

<?php echo tep_draw1_top();?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
         <tr>
           <td class="pageHeading" valign="top"><?php echo $products_name; ?></td>
           <td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top"><?php /* <?php echo $products_price; ?>*/?></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td class="main">
<?php
   if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) {
?>
			 <div id="fancy">
			  <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right">
           <tr>
             <td align="center" class="smallText">

<?php if (strlen($product_info['products_name']) > $max_title_length) {  $title = wordwrap(htmlspecialchars($product_info['products_name']), $max_title_length, '<br>');
        } else { $title = htmlspecialchars($product_info['products_name']); } 
$m_source = ''; $thumb = (class_exists('oscthumb') && CFG_MASTER_SWITCH == 'On'); if ($thumb) { preg_match('/"([^"]+)"/',htmlentities ( tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'],'','','','','',5), ENT_NOQUOTES), $image);  $m_source=str_replace('&','&',$image[1]); }
 echo '<a  rel="image_group" title="'.$title.'" href="' . ($m_source ? $m_source : DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" alt="' . $product_info['products_name'] . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '</a><br />'; 
              if(!$vertical_format) { 
						 		echo ''; $row = 1; reset($products_image_array); 
								foreach($products_image_array as $value) { 
						 					if ($thumb) {					 
						 $source = ''; preg_match('/"([^"]+)"/',htmlentities ( tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $value,'','','','','',5), ENT_NOQUOTES), $image);  $source=str_replace('&','&',$image[1]); 
						 					} 
						 		echo '<a  rel="image_group" title="'.$title.'" href="' . ($source ? $source : DIR_WS_IMAGES . $value) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $value, $product_info['products_name'], TINY_IMAGE_WIDTH, TINY_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '</a>'; 
							++$row; if ($row > $image_group) { echo '<br />'; $row = 1; } 
								} 
							} 
							echo '</td>';
						 if($vertical_format) { 
						 		echo '<td>'; $row = 1; reset($products_image_array); 
						 		foreach($products_image_array as $value) { 
						 				if ($thumb) {					 
						 $source = ''; preg_match('/"([^"]+)"/',htmlentities ( tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $value,'','','','','',5), ENT_NOQUOTES), $image);  $source=str_replace('&','&',$image[1]); 
						 				} 
						 		echo '<a  rel="image_group" title="'.$title.'" href="' . ($source ? $source : DIR_WS_IMAGES . $value) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $value, $product_info['products_name'], TINY_IMAGE_WIDTH, TINY_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br />' . '</a>'; 

++$row; if ($row > $image_group) { echo '</td><td>'; $row = 1; } 
								} echo '</td>';
						 } ?>

</tr><?php  echo '<tr><td class="smallText">' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</td></tr>'; ?>
         </table>
				</div>
				<!-- EOF Simple multi image addon -->
<?php
   }
?>
         <!-- </td></tr><tr><td  class="smallText"> --><p><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></p>
<?php
   $products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
   $products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);
   if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {
?>
         <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
           <tr>
             <td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS; ?></td>
           </tr>
<?php
     $products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");
     while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {
       $products_options_array = array();
       $products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
       while ($products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {
         $products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);
         if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {
           $products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';
         }
       }

if (isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {
         $selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];
       } else {
         $selected_attribute = false;
       }
?>
           <tr>
             <td class="main"><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></td>
             <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?></td>
           </tr>
<?php
     }
?>
         </table>
<?php
   }
?>
       </td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
   $reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");
   $reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);
   if ($reviews['count'] > 0) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
   }

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_url'])) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
   }

if ($product_info['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
   } else {
?>
     <tr>
       <td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
   }
?>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
         <tr class="infoBoxContents">
           <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
             <tr>
               <td class="main"><?php /*<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?> */?></td>
               <td class="main" align="right"><?php /*<?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?> */?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table><?php  /* echo tep_draw_infoBox2_bottom(); */ ?>

<?php echo tep_draw2_bottom(); ?>

<?php echo tep_draw1_bottom();?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td>
<?php
   if ((USE_CACHE == 'true') && empty($SID)) {
     echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);
   } else {
     include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);
   }
 }
?>
       </td>
     </tr>
   </table><?php  /* echo tep_draw_infoBox2_bottom(); */ ?>

<?php echo tep_draw2_bottom(); ?>
<?php echo tep_draw_bottom();?></form></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
   <td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- right_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

I've managed to look at my site with IE7 on another computer and it looks the same as in IE8.

<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=EmulateIE7" /> should be loading correctly then.

So, that leaves me with what?

Z-index in which css file?

Any clue which one (or more) is causing the product_image to fall behind the text in IE?

I've not had any luck changing the z-index so far. Suggestions?

Could use some help here.... love the idea of this but when I pick an item in my store it just brings up a page and says product not found. Did I miss a step? I copied and pasted every thing..... its all showing in the categories they just simply wont go into the products actual listing page...... ideas?

EDIT: just wanted to add this site...thought it would be easier to understand if seen.

example page.........http://playersink.com/index.php?cPath=6_145_146&osCsid=fnp2e3vu60oa0b42m0a76b1uf3

Images are there and product but when you click again. It says no product.

I have exactly the same problem. Did you (or someone else) found a solution meanwhile?

Hope someone can help me with this. thx

I've managed to look at my site with IE7 on another computer and it looks the same as in IE8.

<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=EmulateIE7" /> should be loading correctly then.

So, that leaves me with what?

Z-index in which css file?

Any clue which one (or more) is causing the product_image to fall behind the text in IE?

I've not had any luck changing the z-index so far. Suggestions?

Disregard my previous posts, other than the compliments on the contribution of course!

Well I have tried to find an "easy" fix and there isn't any.

I've also found out that the way they constructed the theme is next to insanity. I'm sure there's a reason, but there are php echo statements that refer to parts of tables and rows with specific classes that are driving me nuts. However, I think I can actually make the contribution work as intended, since I've discovered what those snippets of code were for. I've actually made a bit more progress yesterday.

I still wanted to say thanks for the contribution though.... It really does work great! My theme however, is giving me all the headaches. :-)

/hugs

Pinky

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I just installed this great addon, however i am having this problem, where by when the thumbnail is clicked, it will just open up in a new browser if the loading is not done.

There is no "preloader image", that is the ajax loading image.

Am i missing any settings ?

Thanks in advance for any help.

SOrry for double posting, but i forget to mention that after 2 or 3 seconds , everything works well when the loading is done, there is just no preloader image and a browser pop when the user click the image before the loading is done

Hi

I hope someone can help me. I want to transfer my images from a previous contributions "Extra images - http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/1289".

I've tried to alter the sql accordingly below that I found in a previous post but have not succeeded.

require('includes/application_top.php'); $sess_id = (tep_not_null(SID)); 

$sql_raw = 'select products_id, products_image_array, products_image, products_subimage1, products_subimage2, products_subimage3, products_subimage4, products_subimage5, products_subimage6 from ' . TABLE_PRODUCTS; 

$product_query = tep_db_query($sql_raw);$n=0; 

while ($products = tep_db_fetch_array($product_query)) { 
$products_image_array = unserialize($products['products_image_array']); 
if (!is_array($products_image_array)) $products_image_array = array(); 

for ($i = 1; $i <= 6; ++$i) { 
$image = $products['products_subimage' . $i]; 
if (tep_not_null($image)) { $products_image_array[] = $image; $n++; } 
}  

$sql_data_array['products_image_array'] = serialize($products_image_array); 
tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS, $sql_data_array, 'update', "products_id = '" . (int)$products['products_id'] . "'"); 
} 
die("<center><br><br><b>Completed image transfer process, transfered " . $n . " product images to Multi Image Add-On data array.</b></center><br><br>");  
?> 

My image links are in a separate table called "products_extra_images" and the columns are

products_id

products_extra_image

products_extra_images_id

Have tried everything but nothing works.

Sorry for my bad English, hope you understand me:)

Is it easy to uninstall this contribution?

I have it working great and I think it looks fantastic but unfortunately it does not work with the easy populate contribution.

I have tried the uninstall file for the SQL and I also did a reverse action on the file changes but ended up with loads of errors on my site. This did not work but I dont know why? I get a 1054 - Unknown column error live on my site when I click an image. Perhaps I need to delete the images first before uninstalling this contribution?

I did do a full backup before installing this contribution but unfortunately I have added many other contributions since this one and I dont really want to start again with them all.

I think I have 3 options:

1. Find a way to uninstall this contribution

2. Perservere with it and manually add all my images even though this will take a long time

3. Add one of the images contributions which works with easy populate as well as this one but I have a feeling that more than one image contribution will impact on the other? Am I right?

Any help much appreciated

Michael

Sorry, I forgot to ask if anyone else has actually managed to get this great contribution to work with the Easy Populate contribution?

Michael

Its ok, I have decided to keep this mod and work around the Easy Populate problem. Probably by unloading the images manually. So forget the uninstall question above.

Thanks

Hi

Love this contr.

But when i click on a product the logo centers itselt, its on the right othervise.

And the heading of the boxes on the right and left goes center also.

Why is this?

*edit*

found it in the FAQ :-"

Edited by pozz

hello,

i have a little prob with your add on.

first i will say to you that you have done a good job with this add on.

everything works fine but if i go on product reviews

for ex there are no popup images only the old way.

are there a script from you to make this sites

also working with your add on?

Or can u help me with the code therefor,

cause im no coder, only user of manuals to include ;)

thanks for fast reply

Bernd

Thanks Sam for this contribution, love the pics with this addon.

However, I also noticed (per this quote) that the pictures are popup the same old way when click on the pics of the "Write review" page.

I looked through the forum but I cannot find any solutions.

Please help. Thanks.

Hi this is a fantastic product I have a query I have searched and dont see an answer sorry if this is here somewhere, I would like to arrange the first image of a product to be larger and top right hand of text then all extra images in a nice neat line along the bottom. Has anyone got the code or where to edit this I would appreciate a reply on this..

Thanks again for the cont it is very cool

I installed this contribution smoothly (and I have STS4 and many other add-ons). Thanks for the clear installation instructions. The one thing I mentioned - the new added images are not shown in the preview page right after adding them. Next time I edit the product, all the images are there.

After installation I changed BLOB to VARCHAR(800) to be able to edit the array in the phpmyadmin. I wanted to add existing piсtures to the product info page without uploading them. However, it wasn't so simple :(

So, my question is: How to add information to the image array without actually uploading files? I have many products with same additional pictures. It would be good if I have fields in the edit (admin/categories.php) page where I can just insert/edit links to the main and additional images. Can it be so?

Edited by Leo2

I have added this great contribution, everything works fine!

Just one thing: I have a link to the shipping.php in the

product_info.php integrated. When I click on him now, the

shipping.php gets loaded in a fancy popup and not in a new

browser window as in the past.

Can anyone help me please? Thanks!

Hi,

I installed Fancybox 3 months ago and everything worked fine (popups ok, multimages ok).

But, suddenly yesterday, multimages thumbnails are not appearing anymore under the main product images. I hadn't edited the code since February.

This had been working fine since yesterday.

BTW, I didn't changed the code in all this time. Something might have changed on the server, or maybe on other folders of the public_html web server that is preventing multimages to show up on the product page.

Any clue on what might be happening?

Thanks!

Just a quick note to tell you I solved my problem.

The root of the problem was that in the product_info_query I wasn't selecting the p.products_image_array, so it couldn't load the other images.

I've added that and now it's working perfectly!

Edited by jawks