• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Simple Multi Image Add-on (Un-Limited) with FancyBox Popups

spooks

Additional Multiple Images do only appear in the products page.

what do you mean does not show in the shop what dont show where?

I'm sorry, english is not my native language! :rolleyes:

The exstra images show in the products page,the settings show in configuration->images.

But in the shops product page the exstra images do not show.

This is only a probem when I use the "Option Types v2".

Without the "multi image add-on" it works fine. If you look at my site http://www.unikegaver.no/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=27&products_id=39 you can see how it look. If I now install "multi image add-on" again, the boxes will change and just show "customer_input".

This bugs me, because it was all working fine before! :'(

I'm sorry, english is not my native language! rolleyes.gif

The exstra images show in the products page,the settings show in configuration->images.

But in the shops product page the exstra images do not show.

This is only a probem when I use the "Option Types v2".

Without the "multi image add-on" it works fine. If you look at my site http://www.unikegave...&products_id=39 you can see how it look. If I now install "multi image add-on" again, the boxes will change and just show "customer_input".

This bugs me, because it was all working fine before! crying.gif

Just edit your existing product_info.php to apply the changes, using a file compare would make it easier.

I can see no reason why there should be any conflict with Option Types v2. smile.gif

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

Just edit your existing product_info.php to apply the changes, using a file compare would make it easier.

I can see no reason why there should be any conflict with Option Types v2. smile.gif

How do I know what to edit? I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing here! :)

OK, I'll try something here, get back to you later!

Edited by [email protected]

How do I know what to edit? I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing here! :)

OK, I'll try something here, get back to you later!

Wow, it seems ok now! I edited the products_info as you said. I just can't figure out how I made this work the last time, without doing that?? But I have no idea what I'm doing... Well, thank you for helping me! :D

only one image shown per row!

In admin/images , what have you set Additional images per row/column to?

And I know you say you double checked your edits, but line 14 on, does it have:

$image_group = TINY_IMAGE_GROUP_SIZE; //Number of images to show per row/column
$vertical_format = (ADDITIONAL_IMAGE_FORMAT == 'vertical');
$max_title_length = 40; //Set the maximm length of popup titles before they are broken into multiple lines.

Those edits fixed it, some how I missed it a few times. I know just enough to get it to work, but to get it to work right take the assistance of people such as yourself. Thank you very much for the assistance and your efforts on this contribution.

Sam...I tried to download and upgrade your contribution from an earlier version and I seem to be having trouble with the zip files....I'm getting a password required for the categories file and many of the images in the js directory are missing proper extensions to their file names.

It is possible that this is a problem on my end but I tried downloading the zip a few times in the event my download was corrupt but I get the same results so I thought I'd mention it to you in case it's an upload problem.

Dan

Corrupt file

Sam...I tried to download and upgrade your contribution from an earlier version and I seem to be having trouble with the zip files....I'm getting a password required for the categories file and many of the images in the js directory are missing proper extensions to their file names.

It is possible that this is a problem on my end but I tried downloading the zip a few times in the event my download was corrupt but I get the same results so I thought I'd mention it to you in case it's an upload problem.

Dan

I suggest you try again, I've just uploaded the current & get no issue, its smthg that does seem to occur here every now & then.

If your using the windows un-zip function, I do find it sometimes gets things wrong, I prefer to use ulimate zip. smile.gif

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Hello

Thank you so much for the add on.

It almost works great. My problem is that the additional images dont show in the admin. That way i can not put the pictures horizontal.

I have now 3 vertical images and that doesnt match my layout.

Can I change that in product info?

Thank you

Best regards

Marie

Hello

Thank you so much for the add on.

It almost works great. My problem is that the additional images dont show in the admin. That way i can not put the pictures horizontal.

I have now 3 vertical images and that doesnt match my layout.

Can I change that in product info?

Thank you

Best regards

Marie

The default is horzontal, so u must have changed the admin setting to make it vertical, change it back. smile.gif

Sam

Contributions:

how to apply an included SQL with phpMyAdmin

how to Apply the included SQL with phpMyAdmin

Tips on installing any addon are given here that includes how to apply an included SQL with phpMyAdmin smile.gif

Edited by spooks

Sam

Contributions:

Hi Sam,

Just wanted to say what a brilliant contribution - I used the manual edits rather than using beyond compare etc and all works as it is supposed to - Brilliant!

Just one question - in IE the box and text box looks "fancier" than it does in my usual browser (Mozilla) - why is this ?

Not a problem - just an observation, as most customers I suppose will be on IE.

Thanks

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

Titles

Just one question - in IE the box and text box looks "fancier" than it does in my usual browser (Mozilla) - why is this ?

Not a problem - just an observation, as most customers I suppose will be on IE.

I`ve realised there is a line missing in the current manual install, that may effect your titles.

product_info, after:

add:

$max_title_length = 40; //Set the maximm length of popup titles before they are broken into multiple lines.

The title should look the same for firefox & IE if thet are small, but borders have to be removed in firefox if they get big, see the notes in the doc.

Sam

Contributions:

If your using the windows un-zip function, I do find it sometimes gets things wrong, I prefer to use ulimate zip. smile.gif

It turned out to be a windows un-zip issue and Ultimate Zip sorted it out. Thanks for the advise Sam, I wouldn't have guessed that that was the problem...dan

Titles

I`ve realised there is a line missing in the current manual install, that may effect your titles.

product_info, after:

add:

The title should look the same for firefox & IE if thet are small, but borders have to be removed in firefox if they get big, see the notes in the doc.

Thanks - That sorted it - Just love this contribution :-)

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

Hi.

Great contribution, Thankyou. Looks great.

Wander if someone can help me though.

I had it working great, however it seems as though since I've added STS, it's working but, the navigation is at the top

of the images (eventhough I've tried all the settings: top; middle; and bottom).

The navigation is also flickering! eventhough I have set to always on.

Any help would be much appreciated

I had it working great, however it seems as though since I've added STS, it's working but, the navigation is at the top

of the images (eventhough I've tried all the settings: top; middle; and bottom).

The navigation is also flickering! eventhough I have set to always on.

oops just realised I made a careless mistake.

I had only copied part of the 'Simple multi image addon' code in the head tag of product_info.php

to the head tag of my template file.

Thanks again for the contibution.

oops just realised I made a careless mistake.

I had only copied part of the 'Simple multi image addon' code in the head tag of product_info.php

to the head tag of my template file.

Thanks again for the contibution.

Glad you like it, I like it even better when poeple manage toi fix thier issues with no intervention from me, well done. biggrin.gif

Sam

Contributions:

Where to put code:

You have a slightly different table layout, so it needs a slightly different addition!

just b4 the

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['read']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['read'] == 'only')) {

in the code you've given, add:

?>
<!-- Simple multi image addon -->
<tr><td>Additional Images:</td><td class="main" colspan="3"><table summary=""><tr>
<?php $i=1; while (list($key, $value) = each($products_image_array)) { ?>
<?php echo '<td align="center">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $value, $value, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, ' hspace="8" vspace="5"');
if($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_' .$i] == 'on') echo 'To Be Deleted';
echo '</td>'; ++$i; } ?> 
</tr>
</table></td></tr>
<!-- EOF Simple multi image addon -->
<?php

Sorry helps if i include what i am refering to!!

great cont

thanks

Layout has changed.

In the doc, please read the FAQ: Q. My product_info page now looks slightly different to the rest of my site.

Sam

Contributions:

Hi,

Thanks for this great addon. How could I convert my other multi image addon data to this version?

thanks

s

You would need to move them from their current loaction into the image array by product.

Without knowing what u had b4 can't say further. smile.gif

Sam

Contributions: