• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Simple Multi Image Add-on (Un-Limited) with FancyBox Popups

spooks

Do u have, oscThumb added? Is filename encryption on? Is so turn it off.

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

Just installed this contrib to a new website and after 1 false start it works very well.

I have one issue remaining that I cannot seem to figure out however.

When the popup appears there are no icons for forward, back and close.

Tried it in IE8 and Firefox 3.5 and the same problem happens in both.

The site and example product is at http://fur-n-feather.com/test_oscom/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=28

Any help would be much appreciated

Cheers

When the popup appears there are no icons for forward, back and close.

Tried it in IE8 and Firefox 3.5 and the same problem happens in both.

Check you did upload all the images within the js folder to the images/js folder on your site.

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

is it Compatible with oscmax?

Osmax is just osc 2.2 with a load of pre-installed contibs, since categories.php is a major part of admin, many of these will have altered that.

This will have no problem working with the installed contribs, you just need to be extra careful when modding your files, use of a filecompare tool will help (all mods are commented), some knowledge of php/sql would be advisable too.

U could always ask osMax if they want to include this in their package.

Edited by spooks

Sam

Contributions:

The js folder and all of its contents were copied to the site.

I've checked your site, the images u have uploaded are corrupt, likely u used the wrong mode when u ftp'd them. You must use binary mode for images, if u set your ftp to automatic it should set that.

Sam

Contributions:

This is a nice contribution. Installed it without any problems.Working fine but product description of each and every product is gone. Earlier it was below the product image. Now its showing on the left side of the image. How to move the details of the product to the bottom of the image. And my flash banner is also missing. Add to Cart button missing for all the products. Someone PLEASE help me ASAP.Ive already uploaded 1000's of products to the database. Is there a way to sort out this problem?

http://www.choice1.a...roducts_id=7131

Ive replaced the product_info.php and categories.php files with the given contribution files.

Thanks

Suresh

Ive replaced the product_info.php and categories.php files with the given contribution files.

The default layout is image to the right of description, supplied files are from a default rc2a distrib.

You your files are already modified from the default, you should either change those files using the install instructions, or use a file compare tool (which may be easier).

Sam

Contributions:

Really great contribution, thanks.

After some time it was working for me but I've still one question. Beneath the original image there is a standard text, TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE.

However when I click on the individual images I can go forward/backward but not when I click on the text. I know I've put the array in this part but I'm not sure how, who can help me with this.

//FILE product_info.php

if($vertical_format)

{

$row = 1; reset($products_image_array);

while (list($key, $value) = each($products_image_array))

{

if ($thumb) {

$source = ''; preg_match('/"([^"]+)"/',htmlentities ( tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $value,'','','','','',5), ENT_NOQUOTES), $image);

$source=str_replace('&','&',$image[1]);

}

echo '<a rel="image_group" title="'.$product_info['products_name'].'" href="' . tep_href_link($source ? $source : DIR_WS_IMAGES .

$value) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $value, $product_info['products_name'], TINY_IMAGE_WIDTH,

TINY_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br />' . '</a>';

++$row;

if ($row > $image_group)

{

$row = 1;

}

}

} ?>

//THIS IS WHERE IT IS ALL ABOUT-->HOW CAN I GET ALSO FORWARD/BACKWARD BUTTONS ON THE IMAGE ???

<?php echo '<a class="enlarge" title="'.$product_info['products_name'].'" href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?></div>

Thanks in advance..

'Click to Enlarge' text

The text isw not included in the mod, I felt it did'nt fit, perhaps my error? blush.gif

To include use code simiar to original file, so your modified file has:

echo '<a  rel="image_group" title="'.$product_info['products_name'].'" href="' . tep_href_link(($source ? $source : DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']), $product_info['products_name']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"', false, 5) . '<br />'  .  '</a>';

replace with:

echo '<a  rel="image_group" title="'.$product_info['products_name'].'" href="' . tep_href_link(($source ? $source : DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']), $product_info['products_name']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"', false, 5) . '<br />'  . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '<br /></a>';

Hope that does it for u.. smile.gif

Sam

Contributions:

Hello, I have this installed and it is working fine except that the main image (first image) will not show up. For some reason, it is asking for a URL path that is different than the additional image files. Instead of the URL ending with a .jpg it is adding the item description (with spaces) onto the end of the URL, so it is showing up as "file not found".

Here is the URL being referenced for the first (primary) product image:

/images/apatite_brio_strand.jpg/Half%20Strand%20Apatite%20Beads,%20Smooth%20Briolettes%20-8x8mm

And here are the URLs for the second and third product images:

/images/apatite_brio_strand2.jpg

/images/apatite_brio_strand3.jpg

Do you know where in the code I might look for whatever is causing this extra string of text to appear in the requested URL? I tried using the supplied .php files with no luck.

Thanks for all of your hard work and supporting this so well. We all really appreciate it!

Most likely you made an error when editing, in product_info u will find:

echo '<a rel="image_group" title="'.$product_info['products_name'].'" href="' . tep_href_link(($source ? $source : DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']), $product_info['products_name']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"', false, 5) . '<br /></a>';

look at the area in bold

tep_href_link(($source ? $source : DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']),$product_info['products_name'])

if u miss off the first comma ie

tep_href_link(($source ? $source : DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) $product_info['products_name'])

u will get your issue.

Edited by spooks

Sam

Contributions:

Product description is showing up as it should in google chrome, Problem is with IE8.Any fixes for this?

Hard to say without link (your last is broke)

Look at trying different doc-types.

Sam

Contributions:

Product description is showing up as it should in google chrome, Problem is with IE8.Any fixes for this? Main menu (Home, About us , Special...)is disturbed. I mean its size increased when i click on the product image.It happens in mozilla and google chrome.

This is a nice contribution. Installed it without any problems.Working fine but product description of each and every product is gone. Earlier it was below the product image. Now its showing on the left side of the image. How to move the details of the product to the bottom of the image. And my flash banner is also missing. Add to Cart button missing for all the products. Someone PLEASE help me ASAP.Ive already uploaded 1000's of products to the database. Is there a way to sort out this problem?

http://www.choice1.a...roducts_id=7131

Thanks

Suresh

Most likely you made an error when editing, in product_info u will find:

echo '<a rel="image_group" title="'.$product_info['products_name'].'" href="' . tep_href_link(($source ? $source : DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']), $product_info['products_name']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"', false, 5) . '<br /></a>';

look at the area in bold

tep_href_link(($source ? $source : DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']),$product_info['products_name'])

if u miss off the first comma ie

tep_href_link(($source ? $source : DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) $product_info['products_name'])

u will get your issue.

Thank you for the reply. I checked, and the comma is there where it is supposed to be. I have another thought: I also have a Custom Meta Tags contribution (by Randelia) installed, and it seems that some of the code from your contribution is overlapping with that one in the categories.php file. Perhaps that is where the issue lies (?) I will PM a URL so you can take a look.

Thanks again.

Product description is showing up as it should in google chrome, Problem is with IE8.Any fixes for this? Main menu (Home, About us , Special...)is disturbed. I mean its size increased when i click on the product image.It happens in mozilla and google chrome.

chk this link. Its showing product differently in mozilla and IE8.

http://www.choice1.asia/product_info.php?products_id=7130&osCsid=22ib0fee87d4q0pghmv2ip23b5

Hi, after changing doc-types, its working fine. Still there is a problem with displaying product description in IE8. I hope i will get some more help in this regard.Also while adding the product name in the admin page, its not displaying whole name in the website.Is there any limitation of using number of letters for a product?

http://www.choice1.asia/product_info.php?products_id=7130

Thank you.

'Click to Enlarge' text

The text isw not included in the mod, I felt it did'nt fit, perhaps my error? blush.gif

To include use code simiar to original file, so your modified file has:

echo '<a  rel="image_group" title="'.$product_info['products_name'].'" href="' . tep_href_link(($source ? $source : DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']), $product_info['products_name']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"', false, 5) . '<br />'  .  '</a>';

replace with:

echo '<a  rel="image_group" title="'.$product_info['products_name'].'" href="' . tep_href_link(($source ? $source : DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']), $product_info['products_name']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"', false, 5) . '<br />'  . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '<br /></a>';

Hope that does it for u.. smile.gif

Thanks a lot, this works really fine. Superb

Hi, after changing doc-types, its working fine. Still there is a problem with displaying product description in IE8. I hope i will get some more help in this regard.Also while adding the product name in the admin page, its not displaying whole name in the website.Is there any limitation of using number of letters for a product?

This has little to do with this contrib, but still, you have modified things slightly but your product description is positioned within the same column as the image(s) so where it appears will vary depending on how the browser desides to interpet the rules. to ensure the image is above, put the description in a new row, ie

replace:

<p><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></p>

with

</td></tr><tr><td><p><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></p>

The description field is set as 'text' in the dbase by default, that means a limit of 65k, if you really need it any larger change to MEDIUMTEXT, that will limit you to 16 million chars and setting to LONGTEXT will give you even more.

Edited by spooks

Sam

Contributions:

Thanks mate. Will try ur instructions. Hope everything goes fine.

This has little to do with this contrib, but still, you have modified things slightly but your product description is positioned within the same column as the image(s) so where it appears will vary depending on how the browser desides to interpet the rules. to ensure the image is above, put the description in a new row, ie

replace:

<p><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></p>

with

</td></tr><tr><td><p><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></p>

The description field is set as 'text' in the dbase by default, that means a limit of 65k, if you really need it any larger change to MEDIUMTEXT, that will limit you to 16 million chars and setting to LONGTEXT will give you even more.