• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Simple Multi Image Add-on (Un-Limited) with FancyBox Popups

spooks

If you can help please?

I have made all the changes exactly as stated but the categories/products page in oscommerce admin just shows blank! I have tried this several times each time reverting back to backup to no avail. I even used winmerge to compare the categories.php files to each other. If i copy your categories.php file to the server it just shows blank as well.

I really need to get this working and it seems like the best additional images add-on.

Please any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

If you are getting blank popups rather than images opening in a new page (as above) the most likely cause is incorrect doctype, the install includes a list of valid doctypes, as I said b4!!!!

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

nice contribution,

thanks

- one note for who uses osThumb contribution. in product listing php

relace SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT with PRODUCT_INFO_IMAGE_WIDTH, PRODUCT_INFO_IMAGE_HEIGHT so that you can control the product listing size. see the code belo:

<!-- Simple multi image addon -->

<div id="fancy">

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right">

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText">

<?php echo '<a rel="image_group" title="'.$product_info['products_name'].'" href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br />' . '</a>'; ?>

<?php if(!$vertical_format) { echo ''; $row = 1; reset($products_image_array); while (list($key, $value) = each($products_image_array)) {

echo '<a rel="image_group" title="'.$product_info['products_name'].'" href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $value) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $value, $product_info['products_name'], TINY_IMAGE_WIDTH, TINY_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '</a>';

++$row; if ($row > $image_group) { echo '<br />'; $row = 1; } } }

echo '</td>';

if($vertical_format) { echo '<td>'; $row = 1; reset($products_image_array); while (list($key, $value) = each($products_image_array)) {

echo '<a rel="image_group" title="'.$product_info['products_name'].'" href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $value) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $value, $product_info['products_name'], TINY_IMAGE_WIDTH, TINY_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br />' . '</a>';

++$row; if ($row > $image_group) { echo '</td><td>'; $row = 1; } } echo '</td>'; } ?>

</tr>

</table>

</div>

<!-- EOF Simple multi image addon -->

Hi,

I installed the addon and it works great, I have only one question, above my product_info page I have a flash banner. The popup of the image hides his self (top of the popup and the X button) behind the flash banner. Is it possible to give a xyz cord of the popup window? So I can let the popup open 20/50 pixels beneath the flashbanner.

Thanks for the tip, but it should not be neccessary, osCthumb detects if it is looking at the main product image from the product_info.php page and if so uses those parameters in place of those given, only if there were some error in the store would that change be required.

It is handy to point out to users though that osC thumb uses Product Information Image Width/Hieght in place of Small Image Width/Height for the main product image on the product_info.php page.

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Hi,

I installed the addon and it works great, I have only one question, above my product_info page I have a flash banner. The popup of the image hides his self (top of the popup and the X button) behind the flash banner. Is it possible to give a xyz cord of the popup window? So I can let the popup open 20/50 pixels beneath the flashbanner.

There is no published method at the moment, take a look at the Fancybox forum.

You could look at the css, simplest method may be to just set your z-indexs to suit.

Sam

Contributions:

Hi, thanks a lot for this addon ! I have to let you know, you forgot a portion of code in the very first lines of admin/categories.php :

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce$stock_query = tep_db_query("select options_quantity from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS ." p,".TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES. " pa where p.products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'"." AND p.products_id=pa.products_id AND pa.products_attributes_id='".(int)$products_attributes_id."'");

Not a bug, but I think Copyright © 2003 osCommerce is enough :)

valid xhtml + valid css + oscommerce = www.oscss.org"]oscss !

Hi,

I've tried to install this Contribution, but I'm having a bit of trouble. When listing a new product, I am able to add 3 more photos. However, when I go to Preview it shows only the main photo, and when I click Insert I get this:

1054 - Unknown column 'products_image_array' in 'field list'

insert into products (products_quantity, products_model, products_price, products_date_available, products_weight, products_status, products_tax_class_id, manufacturers_id, products_image, products_image_array, products_date_added) values ('1', '', '110.00', null, '6.54', '1', '0', '0', 'Spurge.JPG', 'a:0:{}', now())

[TEP STOP]

Where have I gone wrong? And keep in mind that I am a very new newbie.

Thanks,

pete.

Hi,

I've tried to install this Contribution, but I'm having a bit of trouble. When listing a new product, I am able to add 3 more photos. However, when I go to Preview it shows only the main photo, and when I click Insert I get this:

1054 - Unknown column 'products_image_array' in 'field list'

insert into products (products_quantity, products_model, products_price, products_date_available, products_weight, products_status, products_tax_class_id, manufacturers_id, products_image, products_image_array, products_date_added) values ('1', '', '110.00', null, '6.54', '1', '0', '0', 'Spurge.JPG', 'a:0:{}', now())

[TEP STOP]

Where have I gone wrong? And keep in mind that I am a very new newbie.

Thanks,

pete.

Somebody suggested that I may not have run the SQL - I was sure I had, but I ran it again. There is now a SQL error:

Error

SQL query:

ALTER TABLE `products` ADD `products_image_array` VARCHAR( 800 ) NULL DEFAULT NULL ;

MySQL said: Documentation

#1060 - Duplicate column name 'products_image_array'

Any suggestions?

pete.

theurbanrooster

If your site says missing column, but phpMyadmin says u have it already the most likely answer is your not connecting to the dbase your site is using when entering phpMyAdmin!!

Check your configure.php to see which dbase u r using.

Sam

Contributions:

If your site says missing column, but phpMyadmin says u have it already the most likely answer is your not connecting to the dbase your site is using when entering phpMyAdmin!!

OK - I'm looking into it. Thanks very much. I am extremely new at all of this.

OK - got that sorted out, thanks very much. Unfortunately, none of my additional pics come up on the product listing.

Unfortunately, none of my additional pics come up on the product listing.

Did you apply the instructions to modify product_info.php & upload your changed file?

Remember this modifies the individual product display in product_info.php, not the multiple product listing display in index.php.

Perhaps u need to read How do I install a contribution http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...=0#entry1432157

Edited by spooks

Sam

Contributions:

Can you give instructions to install this contrib. when STS is already installed?

No, I have no sites with STS, ask at the STS thread, someone there should be able to help, if u ask politly!! ;)

Sam

Contributions:

Did you apply the instructions to modify product_info.php & upload your changed file?

Remember this modifies the individual product display in product_info.php, not the multiple product listing display in index.php.

Perhaps u need to read How do I install a contribution http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...=0#entry1432157

Thanks for the advice & help. The "How do I" is invaluable.

Now, tho I'm getting this message whenever I list a new product:

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/theurba4/public_html/admin/categories.php on line 1127

I think I'm getting info-overload...

Thanks again,

pete.

Go over the install again, u missed bits!! You could use the included file.

It does say in that other thread, if u have new errors, triple check your install, most likely missed smthg, why did u think it would be otherwise!!

Sam

Contributions:

First off, very nice contrib by the way. I use to use Morepics but I think this one is easier and much cleaner than the Lightbox as well.

Interested in the popup arrows easier to locate or stay on top always. See below:

I am noticing that when you have several images that in the popup I can only see the left and right arrows when I put my mouse over them. If you don't know to mouse over a specific area, I think the customer will not know that they can click a button to move forward or back through the images in popup.

Is there a way to make the buttons permanent perhaps at the bottom of the popup? Perhaps right next to or in title of image?

Thanks,

Charles

make the buttons permanent perhaps at the bottom of the popup?

To show always add:

span#fancy_left_ico {left: 20px; } 
  span#fancy_right_ico {right: 20px;}

to the bottom of fancybox.css

to position at the bottom find:

span.fancy_ico {
position: absolute; 
top: 50%;
margin-top: -15px;
width: 30px;
height: 30px;
z-index: 112; 
cursor: pointer;
display: block;
}

change the top: 50%; to top: 90%; or similar. ;)

Sam

Contributions:

How to set vertical position of popup.

There is a solution to this, you must edit the javascript in the js/jquery.fancybox.js file:

find (233)

'top': itemTop,

replace with

'top': '100px',

change the 100px to whatever value suites.

Sam

Contributions:

Thanks for all the help.

I have searched high and low on specifics of how to get the background webpage to dim or overlay. However, I have been unsuccessful.

What I have seen is to put overlay to true and 0 to 1. I must be doing this in the wrong area. Can you please inform me of the exact code I need to change to dim the background and how to change it?

Thanks so much,

Charles

can be done with css, but what has that to do with this??

Sam

Contributions:

Well, In FancyBox I am wanting to darken the background page with the overlay so the images stand out more and have been totally lost in trying to figure out how to do it.

All I could find is things saying put default false to true and change 0 to 1 but I have not succeeded in changing anything if this is the area to change:

overlayShow: true,

overlayOpacity: 1,

If so the above did not dim my back page and your help is appreciated so I can keep my sanity.