• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Loooking for people to test a website from Germany

ctec2001

To all,

First off, I am want to make clear that I am not asking for feedback on a site (which I have used osCommerce to build), but rather from a specific location in the world (Germany). My client has one, I repeat 1 customer that says there is a problem opening the website.

My question here is can I post the web address to figure this problem out? If I get a positive response, than I will provide the web address, if not, well...I guess I can look for help elsewhere.

Do or Do Not, there is no try.

My guess is you should probably post the problem in the relative forum (oscommerce v2 or v3), or if you don't have a clue what may cause the problem, at least give the site address so that people can have a look.

~ Don't mistake my kindness for weakness ~

My guess is you should probably post the problem in the relative forum (oscommerce v2 or v3), or if you don't have a clue what may cause the problem, at least give the site address so that people can have a look.

I was waiting for a response to see if it was alright to post the address here because the website is live, it doesn't display the logo of osCommerce. But I guess they can take it down if they want. I just need to check if the website comes up with any errors and nothing else.

www.gordonimports.com

Thank you in advance for the checking.

I get this when switching to the language in question

Warning: require(includes/languages/german/memberlogin.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/gordon/public_html/includes/boxes/memberlogin.php on line 18

Warning: require(includes/languages/german/memberlogin.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/gordon/public_html/includes/boxes/memberlogin.php on line 18

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/languages/german/memberlogin.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/gordon/public_html/includes/boxes/memberlogin.php on line 18

Missing a file:

includes/languages/german/memberlogin.php

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

http://www.THE_SITE_IN_QUESTION.com/index.php?language=de

Just append the desired language to the URL

I can post a link to an example of how I forced english to be the language no matter what if you're interested.

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

http://www.THE_SITE_IN_QUESTION.com/index.php?language=de

Just append the desired language to the URL

I can post a link to an example of how I forced english to be the language no matter what if you're interested.

Yes, please do. This will save me from my headaches.

Just to be clear, the site will only be in English. Should I have deleted the other languages or will your fix let them be and just default to English anyway.

Read this thread

That worked for me - no runs, no drips, no errors, and no deleting any files.

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

Read this thread

That worked for me - no runs, no drips, no errors, and no deleting any files.

Thanks for the fast reply. I appreciate your help.

I have added the changes and think it is working. Would you mind checking whenever you have time.

All I get is "error free english" no matter what I try.

A job well done on your part!

:)

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

Archived