• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

checkbox attribute module problem

MrE03

i have this module that classes

the step asks to replace:

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?></td>

</tr>

and replace with:

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_checkbox_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?></td>

</tr>

however my file which reveals anything relating to the attributes as this:

<p><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></p>

<?php

$products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);

if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {

//++++ QT Pro: Begin Changed code

$products_id=(preg_match("/^\d{1,10}(\{\d{1,10}\}\d{1,10})*$/",$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] : (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']);

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'pad_' . PRODINFO_ATTRIBUTE_PLUGIN . '.php');

$class = 'pad_' . PRODINFO_ATTRIBUTE_PLUGIN;

$pad = new $class($products_id);

echo $pad->draw();

//++++ QT Pro: End Changed Code

}

?>

</td>

so right now im kind of stuck

You could try looking in includes/classes for a file that starts pad_ and see if the HTML is in there.

thanks, i managed to figure it out, unfortunately this particular mod doesnt quite do what i think it should, i wanted to have it checkboxed so that a customer can choose more than one option at a time and that it would check out multiple attribute options once instead of them having to keep going back to the page and selecting more options