The e-commerce.

Sage Pay Server

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Harald Ponce de Leon

Hi Sir,

Thank you for updating version of sagepay server.

I have tested Sage Pay Server v1.2.

This version is working very well with default oscommerce2.3.3 but it is not working with default oscommerce 2.2rc2a.

My store is running on oscommerce 2.2rc2a.

Any further suggestions?

Edited by ssoeb

Thanks and Regards

Soeb Shaikh

@@ssoeb, I apologize that the module does not work with v2.2RC2a. I can confirm that the session is not being continued when Sage Pay hits the RedirectionURL. I will look into this further however will not be able to do so until the end of next week.

:heart:, osCommerce

• 1 month later...

Hello, I've just installed the latest version of the on my site v 2.2-MS2 and I'm facing the following issue with currencies. We are running a web site where we have prices displayed in several currencies but charge in GBP only. If the customer is having prices displayed in GBP and trying to checkout, all seems to be working fine, however as soon as the customer changes the currency to something else, the payment page doesn't load and throws an error.

Is there a way of fixing it without forcing the prices on the web site being shown in GBP? We have quite a lot of customers in the US, therefore keeping prices in their local currency is a must.

I know that it is possible to change the following code In chekout_payment.php file:

tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_CONFIRMATION, '', 'SSL')

to:

tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_CONFIRMATION, 'currency='.DEFAULT_CURRENCY, 'SSL')

But it will display prices in GBP on the checkout confirmation. I would still rather have all prices displayed in customer's local currency if possible.

Edited by mr_absinthe

Absinthe Original Liquor Store

• 2 months later...

I know that this topic doesn't get too much attention unfortunately but you never know... perhaps someone will reply. I have recently noticed that customer basket is not being cleared after a successful transaction, any idea why? I have the latest version Sage Pay Server v1.2. Does this require some sort of server setting or something? Because I believe that it was working just fine few weeks ago.

@@Harald Ponce de Leon

Hello Harald,

since you're maintaining the Sage Pay Server contribution, I would like to ask you if you could have a look at the following issue:

I run osCommerce 2.2-MS2 and I have installed latest Sage Pay Server - using inframe integration. The problem is that the shopping cart is not being emptied after a successful payment using the payment gateway. Since it is working fine for Check/Money Order module and also Bank Transfer module, I guess the problem is with the Sage Pay module. I have tested both, Low and Normal Profile Payment Page, nothing helps.

I know that you're busy man, but I would much appreciate if you could have a look at it please.