• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Sage Pay Server

Having the session id sent back is normal behaviour of the module. I assume your shop is located in /catalog and not route? Interesting post from Rebellion1986 that seo urls is incompatable - you could try postng on the support thread for that module to see if there is a solution. I am a little puzzled why checkout_process would be seo url'd as it's hardly a page that would be indexed by google.

Yes url is pointing to the correct place but what happens is I get a login page rather than it passing through the card auth details. I do use the SEO but switch on/off W3C on/off makes difference. I do have the FWR security running but again no difference on/off.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes url is pointing to the correct place but what happens is I get a login page rather than it passing through the card auth details. I do use the SEO but switch on/off W3C on/off makes difference. I do have the FWR security running but again no difference on/off.

It seems that this hasn't resolved the problem on my website, It was working correctly for a few days but it seems the error has came back, any suggestions?

hi

i am getting this error message.

i got seo url installed . i have the various fixes mentioned in this forum but am having no luck.

HTTP Status Code: 500

HTTP Status Message: The request was unsuccessful due to an unexpected condition encountered by the server.

Error Code : 5006

Error Description : Unable to redirect to Vendor's web site. The Vendor failed to provide a RedirectionURL.

any body got a fix for this

kind regards

NAfri

I have spent many hours on the phone to sage pay dev section. Apparently the oscommerce team wrote this module based of say pays systems. They will be forwarding this to oscommerce. I do have one idear though about this error.

If you manually post the response when you are logged into your site you get a status=INVALID......... Apparently this is when the MD5 signature doesn't match, but when the sagepay server posts this invalid signature back the shop it just gives you a login page.

The major issue is what is causing this. I have heard from nafri that a server restart did it for him but hasn't for me. So I am not sure if this is an Apache thing or a code thing.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've recently had my SagePay account activated.

I have downloaded the Sage Server files and installed them, setup my Sage Test account and set the module to Test.

The option to use Sage comes up but when I click continue I get redirected to the payment page and the following error is at the top of the page:

There has been an error processing your credit card

Please try again and if problems persist, please try another payment method.

In the URL the error code is 2015

There is something I am obviously missing as it seems to be working for everyone else.

Is there anything in the module files I need to change.

For further background info I have my site's IP address correct, though I did have to add 4 0's at the beginning to 'pad it out'.

In my Test account the payment page template is set to address read only, though I get the same error when using Default.

Any help and assistance is appreciated.

Thanks

Nate

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem.

There seems to be very little support for this module. Surely you would have thought that SagePay would want us to use their services?

Well when I spoke to sagepay they didn't write this module they got the oscommerce dudes to. Although whoever wrote these you are indeed correct that no one knows about how to fix this issue nor support it.

Well when I spoke to sagepay they didn't write this module they got the oscommerce dudes to. Although whoever wrote these you are indeed correct that no one knows about how to fix this issue nor support it.

I've found a module seems to be a lot better supported here http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/4026

Although it implements SagePay 'direct' rather than 'server'. I'm not sure what implications this has for PCI compliance, but enough people seem to be using it.

I've found a module seems to be a lot better supported here http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/4026

Although it implements SagePay 'direct' rather than 'server'. I'm not sure what implications this has for PCI compliance, but enough people seem to be using it.

I won't use it as then you need to have an SSL and also PCI DSS compliment which is a whole new thing.

Rather this dam module to work.

• 2 months later...

Hello.

I urgently require someone to install the newest version of Sagepay direct correctly onto my Cre Loaded store, fresh install 6.4.1

I have installed the latest version but it is not passing all the data properly so Sagepay have advised.

I am using One Page Checkout...

I know this is an OsCommerce forum, but you guys understand it better than anyone.

I will PAY for someone to fix this - As long as the price is reasonable.

Please PM me if you want the work with a price and timescale, if the price is good we can start right away.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I'm hoping you can help me with my SagePay problems or perhaps direct me to where I can find some answers. Before I've seen the new add-ons for Sage Pay Server, I saw a verson for 'Credit Card with SagePay' in the modules located in the admin section of my oscommerce site. I installed it and added the pertinent info, vendor name, password etc. The problem is when I try to order something from my website the option 'credit card with sage pay' can be chosen but then there is no page to enter any credit card information it goes straight to this page: https://test.sagepay.com/gateway/service/vspform-register.vsp

with a message: that an error message of:

Status Detail: 5030 : Unable to decrypt the request message. This might be caused by an incorrect password or invalid encoding.

this is BEFORE I've installed the latest add-on. When I installed the new add-on and removed the original one - no payment option for sagepay shows up. When I reinstall the old Credit Card with SagePay module - only then did it show up again but still with no possibility of entering in cc data.

It's driving me mad! If you need me to enter any of the sagepay details (excluding vendor info of course) I'd be happy to.

Thanks!

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those that mind, don't matter." (Theodor Seuss Geisel)

Hi!

I'm hoping you can help me with my SagePay problems or perhaps direct me to where I can find some answers. Before I've seen the new add-ons for Sage Pay Server, I saw a verson for 'Credit Card with SagePay' in the modules located in the admin section of my oscommerce site. I installed it and added the pertinent info, vendor name, password etc. The problem is when I try to order something from my website the option 'credit card with sage pay' can be chosen but then there is no page to enter any credit card information it goes straight to this page: https://test.sagepay.com/gateway/service/vspform-register.vsp

with a message: that an error message of:

Status Detail: 5030 : Unable to decrypt the request message. This might be caused by an incorrect password or invalid encoding.

this is BEFORE I've installed the latest add-on. When I installed the new add-on and removed the original one - no payment option for sagepay shows up. When I reinstall the old Credit Card with SagePay module - only then did it show up again but still with no possibility of entering in cc data.

It's driving me mad! If you need me to enter any of the sagepay details (excluding vendor info of course) I'd be happy to.

Thanks!

Hey I came here to answer my own question: The reason why it wasn't working was because I was using the contribution for sagepay server when in reality the website I'm working with is on a shared server and it doesn't have a fixed ip address - I switched to SagePay Form and it works well in simulator mode will test further but it's lookin' good!

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those that mind, don't matter." (Theodor Seuss Geisel)

• 3 months later...

So at the moment we use Sage Pay direct (our actual implementation is from way back in the Protx days). I've updated the URLs (because we had too), but I'm thinking about changing to sagepay server to avoid the compliance issues. I'm pretty sure we are compliant, but sagepay server just takes the problem away completely, right? Anyway, I can't say I have much confidence given the complaints / lack of answers in this thread. I'm just looking for some advice, really - is there only one sagepay server module? Is there no support for this module?

• 1 month later...

Hey,

So has anyone managed to resolve the redirect issue error 5006?

I just cant work it out.

Also for some reason the total given in Sagepay Server is incorrect, the delivery charge does not have vat/tax added on to that so the figure doesnt match oscommerce, any light on this?

Thanks

parma

Edited by parma

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

@@Harald Ponce de Leon

Hi Sir,

My store is running on oscommerce 2.2rc2a.

I have installed several contribtions like onepage checkout, seo urls etc.

I have also installed sagepay server payment module.

It is installed and redirect me to sagepay. but after providing card details it is not processing its give me following errors.

HTTP Status Message: The request was unsuccessful due to an unexpected condition encountered by the server.

Error Description : Unable to redirect to Vendor's web site. The Vendor failed to provide a RedirectionURL.

below are my posted variables to sagepay

[VPSProtocol] => 2.23

[ReferrerID] => C74D7B82-E9EB-4FBD-93DB-76F0F551C802

[Vendor] => hunterswholesal

[VendorTxCode] => 20120831130748-6589-

[Amount] => 18.72

[Currency] => GBP

[Description] => Hunters Wholesalers

[NotificationURL] =>

http://www.xxx.co.uk/checkout_process.php?check=SERVER&osCsid=4b35f00ce9eeed27c3ee0e34cf2c68e4

[billingSurname] => STEPHENS

[billingFirstnames] => MARK ANDREW STEPHENS

[billingAddress1] => 1 The Close

[billingCity] => BRISTOL

[billingPostCode] => BS34 6BB

[billingCountry] => GB

[billingPhone] => 9898989898

[DeliverySurname] => STEPHENS

[DeliveryFirstnames] => MARK ANDREW STEPHENS

[DeliveryAddress1] => 1 The Close

[DeliveryCity] => BRISTOL

[DeliveryPostCode] => BS34 6BB

[DeliveryCountry] => GB

[DeliveryPhone] => 9898989898

[CustomerEMail] => [email protected]

[Apply3DSecure] => 0

I have asked sagepay but they are unable to help.

I want sagepay working on my site.

any suggestion to work it?

Awaiting response.

Thanks and Regards

Soeb Shaikh

Ecommerce Department

Email : [email protected]

Perceptionsystem Pvt. Ltd.

Thanks and Regards

Soeb Shaikh

Soeb, please apply this change to tep_redirect() to see if it helps:

https://github.com/osCommerce/oscommerce2/commit/885d311bcf134342a16ef6c4ead75cd1de8feadc

(both in includes/functions/general.php and admin/incudes/functions/general.php)

:heart:, osCommerce

@@Harald Ponce de Leon

Sir,

If i am not wrong

this code is replace '&amp' with '&' in url.

But in my case NotificationURL is already has & instead of &amp like below.

any further suggestion.

Awaiting response.

Thanks and Regards

Soeb Shaikh

Ecommerce Department

Email : [email protected]

Perceptionsystem Pvt. Ltd.

http://www.xxx.co.uk/checkout_process.php?check=SERVER&osCsid=4b35f00ce9eeed27c3ee0e34cf2c68e4

Thanks and Regards

Soeb Shaikh

I know this is not ideal for you - could you perform a clean installation of v2.3.3 in a side directory on your server and see if the module works with the same configuration parameters?

Please be sure to create and use a new database so it can be easily deleted after testing without affecting your live store.

If the module works, yes this sucks but could you try again with a clean installation of v2.2RC2a? This version can be downloaded on our downloads page. This way we know if the problem is due to the module or due to custom changes performed on your store.

:heart:, osCommerce

@@Harald Ponce de Leon

Hi Sir,

I have upload clean oscommerce 2.2rc2a in same server in test folder with different database as you suggested.

Unfortunately i have got same error as on live.

HTTP Status Message:The request was unsuccessful due to an unexpected condition encountered by the server.

I have question if is due to any setting on server or module error or something else.

How can come over this situation?

I have search many post to get any solution but not succeeded.

Any further suggestions?

Thanks and Regards

Soeb Shaikh

can anybody fix this i am the shop owner and soeb is having difficulty adding sagepay server and intracom vat

why is it so difficult

i have had os commerce for years

www.hunters-wholesalers.co.uk

now upgraded to

http://www.newhunt.hunters-server.co.uk/

i was advised to go to prestashop but i like os commerce

os commerce hierarchy please resolve these issues for us

cheers

raj