• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

CRE Secure Payment module for easy PCI Compliance.

Support thread of the new payment module found at:

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6994

The world's first PCI Certified payment module for OSCommerce.

Works with Authorize.net, Chase Paymentech Orbital gateways and your existing Merchant Service account. The CRE Secure for OSCommerce module connects to the CRE Secure hosted payment service for quick and easy PCI compliance. CRE Secure is a level 1 PCI DSS certified service provider.

The CRE Secure payment system creates a hosted payment page that looks exactly like your site, in real time, for each transaction.

No minimums, no monthly fees. Just pay a low per-transaction fee when you use it.

Please post your support questions here or go you can go to www.cresecure.com and use our live chat.

Edited by Jan Zonjee

• 2 weeks later...
What about UK connections are they supported and who have you got links with in the UK?

Wroughtec, thank you for your question.

UK service depends on a gateway connection that services UK and EU. We are working on selecting our UK/EU gateway now. Which gateway do you use?

Well currently I do not, used to use EPDQ from Barclays but the charges were out waying the income so am now using a combination of paypal, nochex, and payoffline although if a good solution presents itself at a reasonable rate I may well slip back in to using a more merchant type account.

• 3 weeks later...
Well currently I do not, used to use EPDQ from Barclays but the charges were out waying the income so am now using a combination of paypal, nochex, and payoffline although if a good solution presents itself at a reasonable rate I may well slip back in to using a more merchant type account.

Looks like EDPQ is a gateway. Is that integrated into your cart, or do you store Credit Cards manually on order and use the virtual terminal.

• 2 years later...

Please do not use CRE Secure, this is not a professional company at all. I am a disabled veteran and was hired by this company for website development and now they refuse to pay me! It is always we'll try to pay you next month! They claim to have received millions in venture capital funding but cannot afford to pay me.