Sign in to follow this  
dowser

How to remove extra shipping jargon from displaying

I'm trying to figure out how to clean my code to get rid of "Zone Rates (Shipping to CA : 8.5 oz(s))" and just display "Shipping:"

Isn't it much nicer? Which part of the code controls it?

I'm sorry, I'm not fluent (or even close to it) in php, but I like to get my hands dirty :o)

All text is in the language files, mostly in the corresponding "main" php file.

So, for what you need, go to catalog/includes/languages/modules/shipping/zones.php and change the text to "happy birthday" or whatever you want

All text is in the language files, mostly in the corresponding "main" php file.

So, for what you need, go to catalog/includes/languages/modules/shipping/zones.php and change the text to "happy birthday" or whatever you want

Thank you! That worked fine, except there is a set of brackets that was left over (Shipping CA : 8.5 ): that I can't get rid off. I wouldn't mind getting rid of everything except "Shipping:" , but will live with that.

OK, you are the fellow I've used some contributions from, like e-mail and phone number on the invoice. Love it!

Thank you! That worked fine, except there is a set of brackets that was left over (Shipping CA : 8.5 ): that I can't get rid off. I wouldn't mind getting rid of everything except "Shipping:" , but will live with that.

The code that builds the brackets part is in catalog/includes/modules/shipping/zones.php

The code that builds the brackets part is in catalog/includes/modules/shipping/zones.php

If you could only point me to the part that does it....