• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need to exclude certain products from shipping fees please help

thewebagency

Right, I have a shop set up for a printing company and need to exclude certain product from being added to the order total, the problem is that I cant use table rates or any of the normal shipping modules I could only use one that takes a percentage of the orde total for shipping costs because of the way the shop is set up and the contributions i used. The shop can be viewed here - http://www.speedy-print.co.uk/shop

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions of contributions I can use.

it doesnt work because I used option types v2 to add in the listed prices and adding a weight to each product doesnt correlate with the quantities added in the option types contribution as I can add only one weight attribute and not say this weight for 500 and this weight for 1000 of a product. Thats why i had to go for an over all order total percentage to calculate shipping fees.