• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Order Confirmation formatting issue

Bryce F

Hi there. I'm getting some strange formatting issues on my order confirmation page. Apparently OSC surrounds some of the text with <p> </p> tags, and I need to know where they're being inserted so I can remove them. Please see the attached image.

Thanks for the help!

Shipping-Method-issue.png

all text and formatting for text is in the language files.. In your case, i would look in catalog/includes/languages/english/order_confirmation.php

if tehre are no breaks or paragraph tags, then it might be in the CSS

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

all text and formatting for text is in the language files.. In your case, i would look in catalog/includes/languages/english/order_confirmation.php

if tehre are no breaks or paragraph tags, then it might be in the CSS

Ok I found it. It was in a few different files in the includes/languages/english/modules/shipping directory. Thanks!

no prob.. you shoudl probably read the osc road map link in my signature.. it will help you with lots of questions similar to these

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

Archived