• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Live Shops in Showcase

volau

I submitted my store for the Live Shops under the Showcase menu, but it has never been accepted, and it seems there is not much activity there for reflecting new stores.

Is there a large time delay to be approved, or a different set of standards ?

It says to submit only once.

If admission to that category is up to some arbitrary decision maker(s), or they do not accept all shops, then it would be nice to have some feedback if one is not approved, so changes and modifications can be made to one's shop if one agrees to comply for listing status.

w w w DOT d p w c o - e s t o r e DOT c o m

they accept all shows, but it all depends on whether or not the site owner feels like moderating it.. It has not been updated in a while and i doubt it will ever be

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

they accept all shows, but it all depends on whether or not the site owner feels like moderating it.. It has not been updated in a while and i doubt it will ever be

A few hours after my post, there was new activity on the showcase shops, and several were added (mine has not been yet) and at the same time they seem to be adding some bells and whistles like a snapshot of the store's home page, which is a really nice upgrade.

Maybe they were postponing adding new shops until they got the new upgrade together.

good stuff

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

Archived