• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How do I install a contribution or add on?

spooks

Hi all, I have now managed to get the catlog section to show, and if when adding new product images it gives me the option to add 3 additional images for the Simple Image Add-on, So all appeared to be well until I uploaded additional images and then clicked preview within the catalog section. I was then presented with this bit of code showing up at the botton and also an error code,

Additional Images:

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['read']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['read'] == 'only')) { if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['origin'])) { $pos_params = strpos($HTTP_GET_VARS['origin'], '?', 0); if ($pos_params != false) { $back_url = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['origin'], 0, $pos_params); $back_url_params = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['origin'], $pos_params + 1); } else { $back_url = $HTTP_GET_VARS['origin']; $back_url_params = ''; } } else { $back_url = FILENAME_CATEGORIES; $back_url_params = 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id; } ?>

Then

This error

Error!

Unable to determine the page link!

Function used:

tep_href_link('', '', 'NONSSL')

I have been scouring the forums and the net for the past few days and the above error code seem fairly common however I have been unable to resolve my issue.

Can anybody help?

Thanks

This will happen if you place the code no opening <?php as the borwser will not know that it is server script and will trreat it as text to be displayed.

Nic

Sometimes you're the dog and sometimes the lamp post

[/url]

My Contributions

• 5 months later...

Hi All,

I am getting this error when running the Sql query. Can anyone tell me what I missed?

Error

SQL query:

('Display Product Options', 'PRODUCT_LIST_OPTIONS', '0', 'Do you want to display product options within the product listing', 8, 0, NULL, now(), '', ''), ('Product Listing Style', 'PRODUCT_THUMBNAIL_VIEW', 'thumbnails', 'Product Listing As Thumbnails, Product List or Manufacturer List. Straight or block list.', 8, 15, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'list\', \'list in blocks\', \'thumbnails\', \'thumbnails in grid\', \'manufacturer\', \'manufacturer in blocks\'),'), ('Product Listing Short Description', 'PRODUCT_SHORT_DESC', 'false', 'Display Product Short Description In Listing', 8, 16, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'), ('Product Listing Buy Now / Details Button', 'LISTING_BUTTON', 'buy now', 'Display a ‘Buy Now’, ‘Details’ Button or Both', 8, 22, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'none\', \'buy now\', \'small buy now\', \'details\', \'buy now & details\'),'), ('Product Listing Man[...]

MySQL said:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''Display Product Options', 'PRODUCT_LIST_OPTIONS', '0', 'Do you want to display ' at line 1

Hi All,

I am getting this error when running the Sql query. Can anyone tell me what I missed?

Error

SQL query:

('Display Product Options', 'PRODUCT_LIST_OPTIONS', '0', 'Do you want to display product options within the product listing', 8, 0, NULL, now(), '', ''), ('Product Listing Style', 'PRODUCT_THUMBNAIL_VIEW', 'thumbnails', 'Product Listing As Thumbnails, Product List or Manufacturer List. Straight or block list.', 8, 15, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'list\', \'list in blocks\', \'thumbnails\', \'thumbnails in grid\', \'manufacturer\', \'manufacturer in blocks\'),'), ('Product Listing Short Description', 'PRODUCT_SHORT_DESC', 'false', 'Display Product Short Description In Listing', 8, 16, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'), ('Product Listing Buy Now / Details Button', 'LISTING_BUTTON', 'buy now', 'Display a ‘Buy Now’, ‘Details’ Button or Both', 8, 22, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'none\', \'buy now\', \'small buy now\', \'details\', \'buy now & details\'),'), ('Product Listing Man[...]

MySQL said:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''Display Product Options', 'PRODUCT_LIST_OPTIONS', '0', 'Do you want to display ' at line 1

You are missing part of the query. There should be something like INSERT INTO .............. at the start

Archived