Sign in to follow this  
Ezboy

Wishlist 5 Installation and Configuration

Hi everyone

I've just installed the contribution Wishlist 5 and I seem to have a problem on the Admin side of the installation.

In Admin, when I click the menu item Reports/Products Wishlisted, I get the following error:

1146 - Table 'discount_dashop.customers_wishlist' doesn't exist

select count(*) as total from customers_wishlist w, products_description pd, customers c left join address_book a on c.customers_id = a.customers_id and c.customers_default_address_id = a.address_book_id where c.customers_id = w.customers_id and w.products_id = pd.products_id

Have I missed something here? I didn't quite get what it meant by 'Run the Install SQL file'! There is in deed a file called wishlist.sql in the installation pack but I don't know what to do with it.

Needless to say that the installation seems to be running OK at the front side.

Many thanks in advance for any comments.

check the wish list zip by umar786 towards the end of her instructions. I found in many of the previous versions they forgot to tell you to add to certain admin files. Once I added the lines to those my wishlist worked fine http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/1682

"Have I missed something here? I didn't quite get what it meant by 'Run the Install SQL file'! There is in deed a file called wishlist.sql in the installation pack but I don't know what to do with it."

check the sql queries that came with the contribution.

Using PhpMyAdmin fire that sql query and make sure needed tables are altered.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.