• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

HELP! Load 4 and Administrators :!:

webdeva

I am in a big pickle, hoping for some help asap!

I have loaded 4 installed. It was working fine for months, I moved it to a new server, worked fine for a couple of weeks. Now ( i haven't changed anything) Admistrators will not let me log in!! Keeps going back to log in screen. I even added another account into the data base. Notta, nothing.

hhheeelllppppp!

This is a LIVE site.

Thanks,

Webdeva :!:

I did that when I was having problems and it didn't work. The weirdest thing was I could still log in from the directory I had moved from. I tried everything and re-uploading was the only thing that worked, I even deleted ALL the cookies from my hard drive <gulp> so I had to actually remember my log ins to all my favorite web sites!!! :)

deb

[no external urls in signatures please, kthanks]

Ya I deleted all cookies, old webpages etc! Also change my security settings.

I can still login to the other website I am working so i doubt my problem was ever my security setting on my browser.

Looks like a complete REDO of admin daggggggg

As if I do not have enough to do lol

Thanks for the help folks!

Webdeva

I was having the same problem and it was solved when I upgraded my IE from version 5.5 to 6.0.

A reinstall of the IE should also help.

I know what this kind of problem means to your wits.

HTH

Sunny.

My whits hehee

I am a Blondie, I am supposed to have whits? RLOL

I believe I have the newest browser, ( I am using XP and keep it updated) Maybe my last blasted up dated messed it up lol!

But how could it be my browser yet, I can log into the other store I developed?

Maybe it's an issue because of the other store. I don't quite understand how reinstalling the admin would help. I tried restoring the tables. And the code wasn't messed with. This is a new store so it's kinda slow right now. i have the luxury of trying to figure this out until Monday. Then it's maybe the reinstall, if thats my only option :( .

yeah, it does feel good to fix something :-) It is likely you missed a file when you moved the site. I know, I know, it doesn't seem likely, but as long as it works now that's what matters!

:wink:

Debbie

[no external urls in signatures please, kthanks]