• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

items displayed on first page

Think he means the What's new for (%s) box

My store is currently running Phoenix 1.0.3.0

I'm currently working on 1.0.7.2 and hope to get it live before 1.0.8.0 arrives (maybe 🙄 )

I used to have a list of add-ons here but I've found that with the ones that supporters of Phoenix get any other add-ons are not really neccessary

what i am refering too is when yoiu go to my site ( www.pcncautomation.net ) there is 4 items displayed by i guess default from my catalog how does the osc decided what items are shown there and how can i manupulate what items will be displayed there? it doesnt seem to be a random thing of products from my catalog its allways the same 4 things.

Interesting, and how would you go about installing the featured products module or what ever you call it. Is it somewhere in the admin control panel? Or do you download it from this site. Noobie, yes I'm a noob.

i downloaded that and it implied it only would work with some template system that i dont have

It works on every clean (or modified) osc installation, as long as the code is not completely changed by the template maker

Archived