Over 500g up to 20kg 11.95

Over 20kg up to 25kg 15.95

Express Post Rates

Weight (grams) Cost ($)

Up to 500 (satchel/parcel) 8.00

Up to 3kg (satchel) 11.30

Up to 3kg (parcel) 11.90

Each 3kg after or thereof 10.00

For overnight deliveries, Australia Post guarantees next day delivery to most metropolitan areas. Remote areas are not covered by this service.

Now if I use one of the Australia Post shipping modules I have found, the returned prices are different to what the list above is - assuming the client has created this list from some Australia post pricing rate.

Now, is there an module in which allows standard / express rate table that can accommodate the above pricing?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Now if I use one of the Australia Post shipping modules I have found, the returned prices are different to what the list above is - assuming the client has created this list from some Australia post pricing rate.

Hi, you can try

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/648

use version 3.011c for parcels

and version Flat Rate Files to use for Satchels b for satchels

I've made some editing in the austpost file to reflect the correct prices.

Files changed are in catalog->includes->modules->shipping

the changes made is in this topic http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=342176

a live store that i'm using is at posneeds.com.au

i hope that helps

Thanks to everone who worked this contrib but I get the following error when I tried to import Austpost.sql into the database

SQL query:

INSERT INTO zones_to_geo_zones( association_id, zone_country_id, zone_id, geo_zone_id, last_modified, date_added )

VALUES (

'', 2, NULL , 2, 'NULL', ''

);

MySQL said: Documentation

#1062 - Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY'

That INSERT statement is the second line in the data insert. seems to imply that the auto_increment do not want to auto increase????

or am I reading it all wrong ... every likely

I have the Fastway modules installed as well.. don't believe that should be the cause of the problem.

the above error is on my localhost pc as I am testing the install before installing to the website

dont know enough SQL to figure this out. can any1 help? or just hit me on the head with a hammer n I might see the light :)

Thanks

Edited by pigsy

Thanks to everone who worked this contrib but I get the following error when I tried to import Austpost.sql into the database

SQL query:

INSERT INTO zones_to_geo_zones( association_id, zone_country_id, zone_id, geo_zone_id, last_modified, date_added )

VALUES (

'', 2, NULL , 2, 'NULL', ''

);

MySQL said: Documentation

#1062 - Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY'

That INSERT statement is the second line in the data insert. seems to imply that the auto_increment do not want to auto increase????

or am I reading it all wrong ... every likely

did u run the whole sql file or just the insert statements?

• 2 weeks later...
did u run the whole sql file or just the insert statements?

thanks for the response and Sorry for my very late reply I get stuck with other things

I believe I ran the whole sql as I import the whole sql text file in the php myadmin.