• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Unexplained Redirect to Admin Logon

alexcn

I recently installed the OSC Adsense Control Centre (paid) module but whenever I tried using it, all I get is a redirection back to the Admin logon page and even when I have logged in, it still happens. I have checked the links and half of them have an oscAdminID session ID added, and half dont. This doesnt seem to make any difference as the redirect happens regardless. I have tried running the entire site on my PC using a PHP debugger and everything works fine, just not on the production server.

I am now getting the same problem with Manual Order Maker, whereby when I click "Create" button from the customers list, I get redirected back to the admin login page, again this works fine on my PC-based test server. Has anyone seen this and does anyone have any ideas as I have pulled the code apart but to no avail?

Thanks

sound like bad coding in OSC Adsense Control Centre is causing loss of session, talk to thier support.

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...c=330479&hl

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

sound like bad coding in OSC Adsense Control Centre is causing loss of session, talk to thier support.

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...c=330479&hl

Thanks spooks, their support is a blasted waste of time: they take 4 days to respond, and then you cant get back into the forum to update the question with further information. Even the "lost password" link doesnt work, as it doesnt recognise I have a forum account despite seeing my own profile on the page! And this is a paid product ....

• 1 month later...
Thanks spooks, their support is a blasted waste of time: they take 4 days to respond, and then you cant get back into the forum to update the question with further information. Even the "lost password" link doesnt work, as it doesnt recognise I have a forum account despite seeing my own profile on the page! And this is a paid product ....

Hi Alex

I only just noticed this thread now so I don't know if you are still having problems with Adsense Control Center.

I sent you a reply to your support request via email on the same day as you sent it, but maybe you didn't receive the mail so I include it here and am ready to fix it for you if required:

---------------------------------

Hi There

Sorry about your experience with the website.

If you send me your FTP access details I'd be happy to check out your

installation and fix the session id problem. The details I'll need are:

1) FTP (Host name, username, password)

2) osCommerce admin login details (URL, username, password)

I should be able to take a look at your site within 24 hours of you sending

me these details.

Regards

Nick

OSS

---------------------------------------------

You can send me your details via our contact page at http://www.open-source-services.com/compon...orms/Itemid,52/