• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

FASTPAY Module

quicklyshop

Is there any module available for fastpay.com payment system.

I prefer them over nochex or paypal as their registeration takes only a minute. Not days like paypal or nochex as they verify your card details online in seconds. So it would be good to have a module for fastpay.com

I can't type a trick like i can type.

I second that!

As it is free from fees for sellers, it is fast becoming the new Nochex in the UK....

Unforunately no sign of an automated checkout procedure as yet, so I guess it will be a while before we see such a module :(

Regards,

OK, so I e-mailed Fastpay about this and they responded that they will be introducing an Automated Checkout Procedure later this year.

Without an APC there is no scope for integration in the same way as with Nochex and Paypal. Once an APC is available it should be relatively easy to modify the existing Nochex module to create a Fastpay one.

I think the best we can do for now though is to modify the check/money order module to provide details of which e-mail address to send the fastpay payment to. Not exactly ideal, but a solution nonetheless!

Cheers,

• 2 weeks later...