• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New asian store AsieShop.com

Hi all ! I just oppened my online store AsieShop.com.

Well we sell asian articles like Asian Bamboo suspended paint and pyrographed santal wood fans. But many others things could appear in few next months.

I post this for you tell me what you think about this store.

I'm sorry only metropolitan FRANCE can buy directly online because of many different price tables for other destinations. But you can contact us by mail and we tell you how much it is and send it after acceptation.

Thank's for any suggestions.

Best regards.

AsieShop.com

Needs alot of work, mostly stock.

When moving to products your catagories go out of line.

SSL?

No terms, contact, shipping

When moving to products your catagories go out of line.

SSL?

No terms, contact, shipping

Stock is poor, but it will growth with time. I'm waiting new products that I will add when I get it

For out of line it's corrected an error durring adding ellements on HTML code

SSL isn't provided by my host provider

terms, contact, and shipping are provided only in french, I don't play with law and errors of translations (like GPL)!

Best regards

There is nothing to review because the store is a clean osc install, just some colors changed.

Regarding SSL, you need to go and buy one.

Regarding terms etc, if you offer the goods in English, then you need to have terms in English too, if you don't want to have english terms then remove te language.

Even it's no so hard to get a proper translation into english, there is no reason to "play" with

means you havent bothered to change from the default 'osc', do some work, create smthg new, fix all those coding errors, then submit for review. :rolleyes:

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

Regarding terms etc, if you offer the goods in English, then you need to have terms in English too, if you don't want to have english terms then remove te language.

Absolutely spot on.

I'd really like to see if a French customer would find it normal to buy products without any terms/conditions of use. :rolleyes:

J'aimerais bien voir si un client Français trouverait normal d'acheter dans votre boutique sans pouvoir prendre connaissance de vos conditions d'utilisation.

~ Don't mistake my kindness for weakness ~

Absolutely spot on.

I'd really like to see if a French customer would find it normal to buy products without any terms/conditions of use. :rolleyes:

J'aimerais bien voir si un client Français trouverait normal d'acheter dans votre boutique sans pouvoir prendre connaissance de vos conditions d'utilisation.

In french version there are terms and conditions of use.

En version française il y a les conditions d'utilisations.

means you havent bothered to change from the default 'osc', do some work, create smthg new, fix all those coding errors, then submit for review.

This is clear ! Create new things is very easy when I have more than 5 HTML headers and boddy to modify without any doccumentation on why you do it like that ! I should be able to do it fingers in the nose and eyes closed <_< ! Normally (form I remind my developpment courts and whith PHP framework) only one is necessary but I think you should have your own reasons.

There is nothing to review because the store is a clean osc install, just some colors changed

Regarding SSL, you need to go and buy one.

Even it's no so hard to get a proper translation into english, there is no reason to "play" with

Realy I'm sorry to use your product like your licence is : (near) "AS IS and without any warranties of any kind" <_< !

Regarding SSL do you pay for I get this service or for I change my provider <_< ?

Regarding terms, Terms of GNU/GPL are only available in english for don't have translation problems it in tribunals, so WHY SHOULD I DO DIFFERENT ? You want have Terms and conditions in english ? Do it yourself :blush: !

If you don’t want honest feed back and want to get an attitude, why ask for review.

Sam is a respected member that has helped untold members and a smart mouth won’t get you anywhere.

Perhaps a paid cart or programmer is what you are looking for?

In french version there are terms and conditions of use.

En version française il y a les conditions d'utilisations.

Precisely, do you think the french customer would like it if there were NO conditions in the french version? probably not. Now put yourself in the shoes of the english customer, no conditions, would they regard it as normal? don't think so.

If you have a multi language store you have to have multi language conditions. If your conditions are dictated by the french law, then fine, but say it!

Regarding SSL, forget about what you host provides, just buy one from one of the reputable companies.

Exactement, qu'est-ce que le client français penserait s'il n'y avait pas de termes dans la version française? probablement il ne trouverait pas ça normal. Mettez-vous dans les bottes du client de langue anglaise, il ne voit pas de termes, il ne va pas trouver ça normal, ni très pro, donc il ne va pas acheter. Si vous avez un site multi langues vous devez citer vos termes dans toutes ces langues. Si vos termes sont gouvernés pas la loi française, très bien, mais dites-le!

Pour le SSL, peu importe ce que votre hébergeur propose, achetez un certificat dans une des maisons réputées.

Precisely, do you think the french customer would like it if there were NO conditions in the french version? probably not. Now put yourself in the shoes of the english customer, no conditions, would they regard it as normal? don't think so.

If you have a multi language store you have to have multi language conditions. If your conditions are dictated by the french law, then fine, but say it!

Regarding SSL, forget about what you host provides, just buy one from one of the reputable companies.

Exactement, qu'est-ce que le client français penserait s'il n'y avait pas de termes dans la version française? probablement il ne trouverait pas ça normal. Mettez-vous dans les bottes du client de langue anglaise, il ne voit pas de termes, il ne va pas trouver ça normal, ni très pro, donc il ne va pas acheter. Si vous avez un site multi langues vous devez citer vos termes dans toutes ces langues. Si vos termes sont gouvernés pas la loi française, très bien, mais dites-le!

Pour le SSL, peu importe ce que votre hébergeur propose, achetez un certificat dans une des maisons réputées.

For french terms : http://www.asieshop.com/asieshop/conditions.php

For english language I let it only for stay english user friendly. But maybe should I remove it !

About SSL I don't understand gain to apply it ? maybe should you explain me what it do on oscommerce ? Payment is secured by paypal (with ssl) so where is the gain for me ? I only show goods and delegate security service on payment to other people that do it better than me !

best regards

Realy I'm sorry to use your product like your licence is : (near) "AS IS and without any warranties of any kind" <_< !

Regarding SSL do you pay for I get this service or for I change my provider <_< ?

Regarding terms, Terms of GNU/GPL are only available in english for don't have translation problems it in tribunals, so WHY SHOULD I DO DIFFERENT ? You want have Terms and conditions in english ? Do it yourself :blush: !

1) It's not MY product and you do not need to feel sorry, at least for this. But no reason to ask for a review if you didn't do anything your self.

2) Are you ok? Is it a problem of osc if your host doesn't provide ssl or if you don't have money to buy one? It's not related

3) I have terms and conditions in every language I use in my store. And yes, I did it my self.

What is finally the purpose of this "review" request?

For french terms : http://www.asieshop.com/asieshop/conditions.php

For english language I let it only for stay english user friendly. But maybe should I remove it !

About SSL I don't understand gain to apply it ? maybe should you explain me what it do on oscommerce ? Payment is secured by paypal (with ssl) so where is the gain for me ? I only show goods and delegate security service on payment to other people that do it better than me !

best regards

I get your point, but people still have to enter their name and address on your site, and nowadays people are more and more reluctant to entering infos on an unsecured page, they think sites without ssl certs are not professional. Personally I would never type my name and address in an unprotected page.

Look at it this way, you want to make sales, correct? so you have to give your potential customers what they want in terms of security, even if you think it's useless.

I get your point, but people still have to enter their name and address on your site, and nowadays people are more and more reluctant to entering infos on an unsecured page, they think sites without ssl certs are not professional. Personally I would never type my name and address in an unprotected page.

Look at it this way, you want to make sales, correct? so you have to give your potential customers what they want in terms of security, even if you think it's useless.

OK!

So what should I do for get ssl certified ?

and

How to integrate SSL in OSCommerce ?

So what should I do for get ssl certified ?

and

How to integrate SSL in OSCommerce ?

I must say I am astounded that someone with over 20 years experiance of html, javascript, PHP, SQL (as you claim) could be asking this!!!

SSL is integrated in OSCommerce.

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

I must say I am astounded that someone with over 20 years experiance of html, javascript, PHP, SQL (as you claim) could be asking this!!!

SSL is integrated in OSCommerce.

No ! Not exactly realy I'm System developper ! I build heavy client application like application in C or C++ on windows and linux ! I use HTML and PHP as connexe languages and I never had to use SSL before so that's why I ask but if you don't want spend time to tell me i'll find it alone like I always do before for all things :) ! So after all thank you for your suggestions, especialy Biancoblu for tryed to speek in my natural language !

bye !

I don't have access to apache server so I can't have access to ssl else through my host provider and my host provider is not accessible ! :)

Sorry to tell you that at this time I can't be SSL certified by normal way !

Archived