• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

page editor question?

i have installed the page editor to a template website and i am haveing some slight problems all seems to be working a little hickup when it creates a page the area were the text would be is black and the text is a dark grey making it very hard to read and the size of the box were the text is, is too big it pushes other objects on the web page into itself to see what i mean please visit

http://75.126.254.240/~pcnc1962/pages.php?page=conditions

i dont really mind the black back ground if the text was lighter can anyone help?

From the HTML source:

<td class="main">TERMS AND CONDITIONS<br>

So it uses this in the stylesheet:

td.main, p.main, div.main, .main td, .main p, .main b	 				
					{color:#353434; font-size:10px; line-height:12px;font-family:tahoma;}

Either change the color there, or give it another style.

Sometimes after changing the stylesheet you have to hold the <Ctrl> key down while doing a page refresh in the browser to force the browser to reload all contents from the server, including the newly changed stylesheet.

This works with IE and Firefox.

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

I am sorry i am so new to this php stuff i dont really know were you are talking about sticking this and it seems that i would have to do this to every page i create with the page editor addon i would really like to fix the page editor to work right with my template

I just explained why you are getting what you see.

What you do with that info is up to you...

:huh:

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

pages.php

<[b][color="#FF0000"]td class="main"[/color][/b]><?php echo TEXT_INFORMATION; ?></td>

The other code I posted is from your stylesheet.

"Call the ball, Maverick"...

:huh:

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

got it i think i know what happend there when i added the page editor for some reason on my pages it makes there is white box there now ( dunno why that went away ) so it uses the page background color and text color from the stylsheet i changed the color in the style sheet were you showed me and that got the text to show up now

so why is the area were the text apreaing pushing everything over on the left side of the page if you look at the contact us page you see how big the area is supposed to be but on the pages with text it makes that area larger any suggestions?