• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Attribute dropdown list changes main image

Bonez

I have a dropdown attribute list showing the colours available for that product. However, my client wants this menu to alter the main image. See this site for an example Click Here

I've had a look at the Product Attribute Pictures module, and it doesn't do exactly what's needed. Can anybody suggest how I can accomplish this?

Thanks

• 3 months later...

I have a dropdown attribute list showing the colours available for that product. However, my client wants this menu to alter the main image. See this site for an example Click Here

I've had a look at the Product Attribute Pictures module, and it doesn't do exactly what's needed. Can anybody suggest how I can accomplish this?

Thanks

Did you manage to get a reply to this? I checked out your site and see that when selecting the colour your main image now chages? I am wanting to do this also and also use OsCommerce.