• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Template doesn't load in Firefox, doesn't work in IE

KatieM

Newbie - sorry! I think I've managed to follow all the instructions (and have double checked and read all the posts) but must have missed something.

In Firefox: I get two copies of this error:

This will overwrite this products current options and cannot be undone.'); define('AM_AJAX_NEW_TEMPLATE_NAME_HEADER', 'Please enter a new name for the new Template. Or...'); define('AM_AJAX_NEW_NAME', 'New Name:'); define('AM_AJAX_CHOOSE_EXISTING_TEMPLATE_TO_OVERWRITE', ' ...

... Choose an existing one to overwrite'); define('AM_AJAX_CHOOSE_EXISTING_TEMPLATE_TITLE', 'Existing:'); define('AM_AJAX_RENAME_TEMPLATE_ENTER_NEW_NAME', 'Please enter the new name for the %s Template'); define('AM_AJAX_PROMPT_DELETE_TEMPLATE', 'Are you sure you want to delete the %s Template?

This cannot be undone!'); //attributeManager.php define('AM_AJAX_ADDS_ATTRIBUTE_TO_OPTION', 'Adds the selected attribute on the left to the %s option'); define('AM_AJAX_ADDS_NEW_VALUE_TO_OPTION', 'Adds a new value to the %s option'); define('AM_AJAX_PRODUCT_REMOVES_OPTION_AND_ITS_VALUES', 'Removes the option %1$s and the %2$d option value(s) below it from this product'); define('AM_AJAX_CHANGES', 'Changes'); define('AM_AJAX_LOADS_SELECTED_TEMPLATE', 'Loads the selected template'); define('AM_AJAX_SAVES_ATTRIBUTES_AS_A_NEW_TEMPLATE', 'Saves the current attributes as a new template'); define('AM_AJAX_RENAMES_THE_SELECTED_TEMPLATE', 'Renames the selected template'); define('AM_AJAX_DELETES_THE_SELECTED_TEMPLATE', 'Deletes the selected template'); define('AM_AJAX_NAME', 'Name'); define('AM_AJAX_ACTION', 'Action'); define('AM_AJAX_PRODUCT_REMOVES_VALUE_FROM_OPTION', 'Removes %1$s from %2$s, from this product'); define('AM_AJAX_MOVES_VALUE_UP', 'Moves option value up'); define('AM_AJAX_MOVES_VALUE_DOWN', 'Moves option value down'); define('AM_AJAX_ADDS_NEW_OPTION', 'Adds a new option to the list'); define('AM_AJAX_OPTION', 'Option:'); define('AM_AJAX_VALUE', 'Value:'); define('AM_AJAX_PREFIX', 'Prefix:'); define('AM_AJAX_PRICE', 'Price:'); define('AM_AJAX_SORT', 'Sort:'); define('AM_AJAX_ADDS_NEW_OPTION_VALUE', 'Adds a new option value to the list'); define('AM_AJAX_ADDS_ATTRIBUTE_TO_PRODUCT', 'Adds the attribute to the current product'); define('AM_AJAX_QUANTITY', 'Quantity'); define('AM_AJAX_PRODUCT_REMOVE_ATTRIBUTE_COMBINATION_AND_STOCK', 'Removes this attribute combination and stock from this product'); define('AM_AJAX_UPDATE_OR_INSERT_ATTRIBUTE_COMBINATIONBY_QUANTITY', 'Update or Insert the attribute combination with the given quantity'); //attributeManager.class.php define('AM_AJAX_TEMPLATES', '-- Templates --'); //---------------------------- // Change: download attributes for AM // // author: mytool //----------------------------- define('AM_AJAX_FILENAME', 'File'); define('AM_AJAX_FILE_DAYS', 'Days'); define('AM_AJAX_FILE_COUNT', 'Max. downloads'); define('AM_AJAX_DOWLNOAD_EDIT', 'Edit download option'); define('AM_AJAX_DOWLNOAD_ADD_NEW', 'Add download option'); define('AM_AJAX_DOWLNOAD_DELETE', 'Delete download option'); define('AM_AJAX_HEADER_DOWLNOAD_ADD_NEW', 'Add download option for \"%s\"'); define('AM_AJAX_HEADER_DOWLNOAD_EDIT', 'Edit download option for \"%s\"'); define('AM_AJAX_HEADER_DOWLNOAD_DELETE', 'Delete download option from \"%s\"'); define('AM_AJAX_FIRST_SAVE', 'Save Product before adding options'); //---------------------------- // EOF Change: download attributes for AM //----------------------------- define('AM_AJAX_OPTION_NEW_PANEL','New option:'); ?>

It is in the right place but appears the Template just isn't loading but I don't know how to fix this.

In IE the Template shows up fine but doesn't work. I get this error:

1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'options_values_model_no' at row 1

insert into products_attributes (products_id, options_id, options_values_id, options_values_price, options_values_model_no, price_prefix, products_options_sort_order) values ('36', '2', '17', '0.0000', '', ' ', '1')

[TEP STOP]

I have unloaded and reloaded this twice but not sure what else to do. I DO have Options as Images enabled (and working fine). I have hundreds of attributes/options and this would definitely make my life easier! If anyone can point me in the right direction... I am using the latest version of the contribution with the Extra Field, OSC 2.2 RC 2 and Firefox 3, IE 7.

Thanks.

Unfortunatly templates contain non-standard often out-dated code that is often somewhat modified from the core version, so are impossible to support except by the template writer, I suggest you speak to them.

osC contribs are written for the core version and are often not compatible with templates

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.